X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have it and your old ones saved

Comment

i get my buddy to take pics of my bros white loaded 88 TC

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
      1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
      1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
      2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
      2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Scott, is that RJ's white Townie on the lift?

Pics of my rough wreck in the sig link. Motor is done, next is two more turbines so I can put new rubber up front, exhaust and a front/rear brake upgrade. Probably fronts first because it needs other front suspension work anyway. Also needs an alignment but that will wait till after the front end is overhauled. After all that I'll start work on the cosmetics, and lawd do she need some help there. fo sho.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

:slug: yes that's rj's creampuff.......i was installing an energy suspension mustang transmission mount
          scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

i should probably get one of those. how $ was it?

Comment

$25

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I do like much more the old squared style grilles than the new rounded style... I neva understand why this mania of rounding everything nowadays...

Nhnt.-
                (against wheeled eggsss...)

Comment

gave mechanic 200$ to get porting the heads and lower intake
                  taking 1023$ tax free from mutual funds to hopfully get the engine together, drain plug put in the trans pan, and the old engine out. gonna strip the old engine of sensors and get the 100$ core.

****where on the pan is the best (lowest, or thickest so not to cause problems) to put a drain plug. any pics of a plug?

****should i change my motor mounts too? are they $$?

my engine bay now is a MESS of weird aftermarket wires and chopped up and hanging shit. im going to need some majour help figuring out what i need and what i can rip out. i can post wiring diagrams as i have access to on demand 5.. but ive never read a wiring diagram before. i can take pics and video of the mess. oh god the hard line vacume tubes are a mess as well.

also remember the problem i was having where i push the gas a certian amount and the heat would blow on the windshield? im assuming thats vacume lines.

****so 2 cats from the wreckers which newer model car should i buy cats from the wreckers for this? i can get them cheaper there. im thinking chevy malibu or grand am or somthing. do i need air pump? or can i have that blocked without problems and still pass the emission test? id like to not have air pump.

Comment

Best bet is to get a Ford Racing pan like I did!!

I got it from Summit.

Comment

what part # is that

and i want chrooooome

FMS-M-7194-AD ?

im in canada... but i still may order this. mmm

Comment

just a thought -my new oil pan is black... should i get a black tranny pan or a chrome one.

ew. it wont give me a price for shipping

and im going to get charged taxes when it crosses the border... wondering if i can get away with just the drain plug like originaly planned.

Comment

the summit one is cheaper

SUM-G3887

Comment

Originally posted by Pimp Hard Or Bust
                            the summit one is cheaper

SUM-G3887
                            Yeah, it's the same thing without "Ford Racing AOD" stamped in it. I like the Ford Racing though!!!
                            :banana:

If you are going to ScottFest, you could ship it to one of us and pick it up there. Put your old one back on, and then when you do that fluid change about 6000miles after the rebuild, put the new one on!

Comment

cant make it to scottfest, i work and dont get voluntary holidays.

thanks for the offer though

and im just throwin in a 150 thou kilometer lsc trans with new fluid

Comment

Working...
                              X