No announcement yet.

I MUST DO THIS TO A PANTHER!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the 2006 Carlisle Ford Nationals I saw the nicest fake wood wagon I've ever seen. '67 Country squire, white with the nicest, glossiest wood applique I've ever laid eyes on. With Billet Specialities salt flat wheels, that car looked like a million bucks.
    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by yucatecd View Post
      A lift gate would be nice but it'd be a major body work mod. Two thousand would be cheap.
      You're probably about right on the price. I could actually ask my engineer/customizer pal for a rough figure on what one might cost if he did it .... guessing his figure would be even higher, just because he's that meticulous. Among other things, he designed his own custom '70 Mustang billet aluminum hood hinges to address the fact that other existing billet hood hinges don't let the hoods open very far ... but that's on a seriously nuts car that's been years in the making and is costing the owner in excess of $150,000.
      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Working...
      X