No announcement yet.

My Vicky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we are going sunday to look for parts for u mang.........have 79 lenses bezels and grille in stock already.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Good luck with the search John, glad to hear it wasn't any worse!

sigpic
      - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Sucks to hear John. I have grille, parking lamps and bezels if all else falls through (87 style).
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
          we are going sunday to look for parts for u mang.........have 79 lenses bezels and grille in stock already.
          Thanks Scott! I appreciate it! I'll be sure to pay you for your troubles mang!!

Comment

Shitty, but as long as nobody was hurt the rest can be dealt with.
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Wow that sucks, glad to hear you are ok, Ill keep a look out up here to see if I can find you any parts
              2002 Nissan Maxima 6spd 14.2@98mph "it may or may not be street legal"
              2009 Chevy HHR Panel - My office
              1988 Lincoln Town Car - The new love of my life

Comment

that sucks to hear mang. im sure you did more damage to the hondas, than you think.

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Originally posted by marquisman View Post
                  that sucks to hear mang. im sure you did more damage to the hondas, than you think.
                  No honestly, I don't think so. And I hope there is no more damage...

Well an update in progress. I harvested a decent radiator support from the local yard. 35 bucks. Also white, and a little rusty, but it will turn out just fine me thinks...
                  Last edited by 86VickyLX; 07-21-2012, 12:13 PM.

Comment

If the j-yards have no goodies, I can send you an '85 grill. It's just sitting at my place collecting dust...
                    '79 Continental Town Car
                    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by marquisman View Post
                      If he rear ended them, he's gonna hope the damage was minimal.
                      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Sorry to hear John hope you get her fixed soon

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                        302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                        k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                          if he rear ended them, he's gonna hope the damage was minimal.
                          this times infinity!

Comment

Sorry to hear john were you at fault? I've always heard that if you rear end someone regardless of circumstances your at fault. I know for a fact that that isn't always true when I totaled my camry back in 09 I rear ended some fool who brake checked me and he got the ticket. It also totalled his car and strangely my insurance rates never went up they've actually gone down in the 3 years since.
                            2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI, Smog Delete - Summer Cruiser

​

Comment

Originally posted by mercurygm88 View Post
                              Sorry to hear john were you at fault? I've always heard that if you rear end someone regardless of circumstances your at fault. I know for a fact that that isn't always true when I totaled my camry back in 09 I rear ended some fool who brake checked me and he got the ticket. It also totalled his car and strangely my insurance rates never went up they've actually gone down in the 3 years since.
                              I probably wouldn't be so lucky.

Comment

I've been informed by the awesome mang Ivan himself that his day at the yard was very fruitful. He harvested me both a hood and a header panel in good shape today. Both are black, color isn't an issue at this point. And in fact it was the only 87 down box vic there. I got really lucky. I'll be up to Scotts this weekend to get the parts. And reassembly will start soon after that. If all goes well, I should have it back together by the first weekend in august! THANKS IVAN! THANKS SCOTT!

Comment

Working...
                                X