Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
    Did you save the seat tracks?
    I actually saved the entire seats, but if you want just the tracks off of them, I'm sure we can work something out.

Originally posted by packman View Post
    Model A street rod; with a Ford engine in it to boot. You gotta post pics; you can't tease us like that!

Packman
    I can certainly do that, as soon as it exists in a somewhat completed form. Last I knew, two kids, mortgage payments, and a new shed had slowed progress on that particular project a bit. Hard to know exactly since he's in Minnesota and I'm in Michigan, so there may be more progress by now.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
    1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
    But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

That 351 should be happy, hauling a car half the weight of the previous one. I think I remember you saying you swapped a 4bbl carb on it, but is it gonna stay like that when it's swapped in or is he gonna put a big cam in it?
      88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
      Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan in MI View Post
        I actually saved the entire seats, but if you want just the tracks off of them, I'm sure we can work something out.
        I'd feel bad about leaving the seats trackless. If nothing comes of them though I'd be interested in the tracks alone.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 88Vic View Post
          That 351 should be happy, hauling a car half the weight of the previous one. I think I remember you saying you swapped a 4bbl carb on it, but is it gonna stay like that when it's swapped in or is he gonna put a big cam in it?
          I never did put the 4 bbl on it; it's still got the VV carb. I did put a cam in it, though.

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
          I'd feel bad about leaving the seats trackless. If nothing comes of them though I'd be interested in the tracks alone.
          The seats aren't in great shape anyway, so I don't think they'd be a huge loss. The extension bars for the headrests got bent, so there's not a lot left of them anyhow.

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

If it's got a bigger cam then the hard part is done, swap some pre-72 ported heads on it and a 4bbl and it's a runner.

Comment

Got ported heads on it already too, lol.

Comment

You're on top of things then lol definitely try and get pics of that car.

I'll try to clean up my Lincoln and get pics for you some time, it's pretty much all stock but isn't half bad when it's all washed.

Comment

Working...
                X