'85 Colony Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'85 Colony Park

This is Norman, he is an '85 Colony Park with 56K miles.

Norman's namesake and previous owner left six AAA stickers on the car. You can see four here.

Inside, the Detroit Walnut is in good shape. The Reagan-era dash is clean enough to snort lines of coke off of.

As close as you get to a Town Car Wagon.

I've owned cars with droopy headliners. Not this one.

Every wheel well has surface rust like this.

14" wheels with "mini-turbine" hub caps.

Attached Files
    1985 Wagon Queen Family Truckster.
    Get It ==G|== Together

looks good.......rust dont look horrible

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Looks real nice! I like the color combination. That vinyl interior looks like it really holds up well. Never seen those hubcaps before.

Comment

Nice wagon WELCOME!
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

That is a fine specimen. That rust is not bad - I wish mine was that sparse!
          sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

nice wagon, same year as mine. been a long time since iv seen that color. also love the look of them 14'' hub caps. i have a set but, neglect to use em cause i like the 15 rims.

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
            1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
            1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
            2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
            2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Nice long-roof!
              '79 Continental Town Car
              '90 Crown Victoria LTD
              '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

very nice example! that rust should be relatively easy to attend to.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
                160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
                waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Oh, and it's lived in Massachusetts since it was new. Garaged and elderly owned.

My lady friend likes it. What a catch!

I'm planning to keep it away from New England winters. No salt here yet, any minute though.

I bought this for weekend trips in the warmer months. We are two people with two midsize insane dogs and luggage. In my RSX, the dogs get into our food, they nest in our clothes, they drool on our shoulders, and they try to escape the instant we park and open a door. In the wagon, the dogs go in crates which fixes all of that!!
                  Get It ==G|== Together

Comment

yep that's exactly what yucatech uses his colony park for......sheep dog trials

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Nice wagon mang where in eastern mass are you i go to kingston and wareham often for work

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                      302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                      k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Heh. My parents have a sheepdog. They got a Grand Caravan to fit the dog, after raising two kids with nothing bigger than a Sable wagon. They like the dog better.

I'm in Maynard.

Nice STAP photo mang, I wonder how long that parking space and Ford sign will be around for . . .
                        Get It ==G|== Together

Comment

Wow, that's clean. I might appreciate station wagons better when I have kids, but I do like a clean car. Nice.

Packman

Comment

Wow, what a time capsule! I LOVE IT~!!
                            1997 Lincoln Town Car Executive Series - Charlene

Saved from a tragic fate, planned mild restoration. Now with working heat, perfect for the cold winter!

Comment

Working...
                            X