I also worked on the passenger window. The motor has been replaced before as holes were already drilled previously to access the bolts. I'd say the motor has been worked on at least twice given the fact that the two wires running to the motor had a splice job done right next to the motor and then another splice job right up the motor. The Dorman motor I got had replacement connectors, so I cut right behind the furthest splice job and added in a plug so if I ever need to service the motor again, I can just unplug it. The motor swap went generally well, except for some reason the bottom screw would not thread into the motor, but the two on the sides did. Hopefully that won't cause any issues for the time being.
The old motor was a Ford one, but could not move the window on the regulator and ran very slowly after it was removed from the door. I'm going to look into possibly refurbishing it if possible should I need a spare for the front passenger or rear driver door.
I did not get around to doing the vent window swap yet. I need to find my cordless drill so I can drill the rivets out of the glass. It doesn't look like it should be too bad getting the glass out once the rivets are out.
Last thing I did before closing up the door was cleaned the drain holes at the bottom of the door. The front one was plugged with all sorts of garbage. These doors are solid on the inside, and I'd like to keep them that way.