No announcement yet.

That smooth Boulevard Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

::Insert Mr. Burns sitting by fireplace with evil grin on his face with a caption that says "Excellent" here.::

Buy mine, Khead. You wouldn't be disappointed.
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
    1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Nice car! And as far as the seats, I've sat in box, aero, and whale town car seats. The box seats are by far the best. Lincoln quality, while nice, slowly went down hill with the seats over the years. I'd almost be afraid to make that my DD.
      Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

I've sat in a few different panthers, for my body some are great and some kinda suck. These seats are great except for a kind of hump in my shoulders. on short trips i can adjust it out with the tilting headrest, will see how i do on longer trips...
        It's my only car but i don't drive much in bad weather, mostly park it in the garage during storms..
        96 MGM
        sigpic
        Cruisin up and down the road...

Comment

Welcome! Despite your Town Car's age, it should serve you well with basic maintenance.
          '79 Continental Town Car
          '90 Crown Victoria LTD
          '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Welcome to the Party!!

-ryan s.
            08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
            03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
            97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
            94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
            73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
            12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
            Originally posted by pantera77
            Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Working...
            X