two door windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

two door windows

Is there any way i can swap vent windows onto my two door that just has regular windows on both sides?

if you have the wingvent and the proper glass, yes. I've done it on a 4 door, I expect its about the same process. Basically you remove the old glass, install the wing vent, then install the other glass.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Along with the other glass slides for the forward half.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Are the vent windows/wing windows the same on four doors and two doors? I'm looking to ditch the wing windows on Ebyt....
        '89 Grand Marquis "Ebyt", '85 Grand Marquis "Eva", '94 Caprice "Kira"
        '84 Town Car "Stacy", '79 New Yorker “Anita", '93 Town Car "Kelly"
        '80 Mark VI "Allie", '94 Grand Marquis coming June, '79 LTD-S "Oksana"

Comment

Originally posted by Hearsesrock427 View Post
          Are the vent windows/wing windows the same on four doors and two doors? I'm looking to ditch the wing windows on Ebyt....
          Yes. But the main window glass is different.

Comment

Working...
          X