Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SVT98t View Post
    FRED.

I love my 130s, pretty much, because they're the best airplane. It's a fact.
    And I'm super pissed that they're taking them away and we're getting fucking Tankers. I don't want to be a flying gas station.
    Bastards.

-ryan s.
    I heard about that. Apparently it's the local congressional representatives and some organization called the Niagara Military Affairs Council that's pushing for it. Not sure why you'd want to trade C-130s for KC-135s. Maybe they're hoping that it'll make it easier to get KC-46s in the future.
    —John

1985 Ford F-150 XLT Lariat
    1990 Mercury Grand Marquis LS (POTM March 2017 & May 2019 - gone, but not forgotten)
    1995 Mustang SVT Cobra coupe (cream puff)
    1966 Mustang coupe (restoration in-progress)

Comment

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
      Yeah, for S&G's we tried looking for boxes but couldn't find any worth buying, not that there was much to choose from, just a clapped out '83 TC. THought the junkyards would be good for panther pickin' too but I was wrong. American car section was razor thin compared to the imports, which made me cringe but there were only two boxes there and one was so rusted it could've passed for a northern car and the other looked like the interior was once an aquarium. The good deals certainly pop up from time to time and we were hoping it would happen again just before we left but no bueno. Maybe next year
      The times, they are a-changin'. I'm looking forward to getting back to junkyards where I can pull my own parts. Used to be a lot of early fox bodies and panthers, but that was a long time ago.

Here's a few pics of the '96 F-150 I used to own. There are trucks like this out there, but they're pricey these days. Unfortunately, I sold it once I got my assignment to Germany. I should have just put it in storage.

—John

1990 Mercury Grand Marquis LS (POTM March 2017 & May 2019 - gone, but not forgotten)

Comment

Oh man, it's black with sexy red interior, love that. Got the sweet wheels & paddle mirrors too. Sexy.
        1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
        1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

I loved that truck.
          —John

Comment

Working...
          X