• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry about that.
    88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
    Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Originally posted by MeLikeyStripperChicks
      You are too high, you can go at least 2" lower than that and still not bottom out, just a matter of right springs/shocks. I do like the front clip idea tho, it's kinda weird but not in a bad way.

88vic, have you driven at least mildly modified Civic? I'm not too fond of fwd either, but my buddies Jeff and Mike both have late-'90s Civic coupes with just the typical bolt-on upgrades (coilovers, wheels, swaybars) and these things are a total blast to drive.
      I'd love to lower it, but I dont' want to affect the smooth ride. This car sees it's fair bit of off roading as well (including a few smaller jumps) and the suspension bottoms out a fair bit on a day-to-day basis. So if i lowered it i would either have to put stiffer springs on it, or bottom out either more, neither option is acceptable to me. I also need the ground clearance for off roading.

Comment

nice townie! welcome to gmn!
        btw it needs a waffle grille

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Welcome to GMN. That's a nice TC as is, but as long as you're having fun with it, that's all that matters.
          Packman

Comment

Nice town car. You have the import for gas savings, let yourself have fun with the towny.

The first who comes to mind is Basjoos, getting a good 70 mpg with this machine
            But I bet his penis to vagina ratio is horrible.
            Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania
              Oh hell not again!

Originally posted by p71towny
              But I bet his penis to vagina ratio is horrible.
              Most definetly. Unless he goes to those greenpeace rallys!!!
              2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

looks great!
                I love black or white Town Cars!
                to GMN
                sigpic
                1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Welcome to GMN! Great lookin' TC, i like the color.

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
                  1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
                  1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania
                    I've actually swapped it over to the pretty grill already.

Originally posted by p71towny
                    Nice town car. You have the import for gas savings, let yourself have fun with the towny.
                    Oh i doo, on the way home from work i made it through a 3 foot pile of snow woot woot

Thanks again for all the nice welcomes!!

Comment

so youre probably in the market/looking to make a set of these? (see rear wheel wells)

Comment

wow! yes yes i am! more pictures would be great as well

Comment

ok just for you. hold tight

Comment

Comment

need any more let me know

oh and about your aero mods.. what you mean you blocked out the grill?
                              Last edited by Pimp Hard Or Bust; 02-20-2007, 12:59 AM.

Comment

It's cold where he is at so he just blocked off the grill. Preventing air from flowing through the grill helps reduce drag.

Comment

Working...
                                X