Anyone need tires?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone need tires?

I have a set of 1 week used Dunlop Signature tires that still have the little "hairs" on most of the tread. These are 225/60/16s. They are attached to wheels that came off a 99 Dodge Intrepid. The Intrepid is now salvaged and I need the money from the tires. I still owe some money on the Intrepid and Im just trying to make up the cost of the tires. I had gotten in a small accident coming off an off-ramp in which I slid off and had to replace 2 of the tires. The wheels were not damaged in any way. Local pickup is preferred but not the only option.

I'm asking $550 for the wheels, lug nuts and tires which are attached to the wheels.

Here's a pic showing what the wheels look like. They still don't really have any blemishes on them. Please note that the tires shown in these pics are NOT the tires for sale

as soon as I can get pics of the tires loaded, I will.

Please contact by private message or Email for the best response. mrlandyacht@yahoo.com

-Colin K
    sigpic
    1989 Ford Crown Victoria

How much for just the tires?

Comment

tires are sold. if anyone is interested in the rims, let me know. 16" rims from a 99 Intrepid.
      sigpic
      1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

The little hairs on the new tires are called 'tits.' I think.
        Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Working...
        X