Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOX CVPI SWAY BARS AND 80's 140MPH INSTRUMENT CLUSTER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't want to start a new thread so I'm posting this here!

This guy has come up with another set of box CVPI sway bars, front and rear.
    As always they are clean, detailed and ready to install with factory hardware (rear only) that is included.
    The CVPI rear LAC's are also available if needed, clean, detailed and ready to go in excellent condition.
    The price and pics are the same as above! (LCA's not pictured)

The CVPI 140MPH cluster is not available!!:cry:

Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!!

Comment

Pm'd.
      2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
      2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
      2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
      1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

OK, These parts are available as of today 12-12-11, for anyone interested please PM me!

New Ford Motorcraft, (not aftermarket) power window actuators for 92+........$20 each
        The new Ford Motorcraft power window motors are still available 92+........$35 each
        Box CVPI sway bars, front and rear with attaching hardware for the rear bar.........$50 each
        Box CVPI rear LCA's for the sway bar........$60 for the pair......no pic
        Box 140MPH CVPI speedo for 79-89 CV........$60 (nicer than it looks in pic, promise)
        Nice power window switch plate........$5
        Bronze TV bushing with clip.........$5 each, ship included......no pic

Everything is plus ship, except the TV bushings.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by mcninetyone; 12-13-2011, 12:10 AM.

Comment

this is a top-notch seller people!
          The shiniest part under my car is the front sway bar I got from him, and when the rear bar goes on it'll be the second shiniest, can't say enough.
          If I had money to spare it'd be going towards those PI control arms.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
          160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
          waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Does that Power Window Switch Plate fit an '87" Looks like it would. What did it come out of?? Bobby

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

I can add to that list above a pair of 90 TC tubular exhaust manifolds.....$50 plus ship

Comment

You have a private message.
                sigpic1989 Mercury Grand Marquis LS

Comment

alright fuck it, Pm sent about the LCA's :Prays they are still available:
                  Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                  New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

As of today 7/2/12 I have one 80's CVPI 140MPH speedo cluster available.
                    And one set of box front/rear CVPI sway bars, CVPI LCA's and the mounting hardware to go with them.
                    pics and prices can be found elsewere in this thread. As always everything comes detailed and ready to install.

If interested please PM me.

Thanks!

Comment

if theres cop LCAs left ill take em. pm sent.

thanks, andy
                      Finally have an on the books porting/custom fab business!
                      HO bottom end,GT40Ps,cut/welded/ported upper+lower GT40 intakes,Comp XE258 cam,MS3X megasquirt computer,8 LS2 coils,2 dry systems + a 3rd wet,3 core rad w fans..1100hp Lentech WR AOD,custom 4" aluminum/moly Dshaft,custom rear/back half chassis adjustable 4link,wilwood 4 piston,moser 9" axles,locker, M/T 30x12's,4 staged fuel pumps,100lbs sound insulation,power/remote everything,2000W sound.4480lbs. 4.5s 0-60,12.8 1/4

Comment

Pm sent about the speedo as well
                        1985 LTD Crown Victoria - Currently restoring after she caught fire! CFI to SEFI to Carb swap, all custom wiring, Duraspark 2 ignition, Motorcraft 2100 Carb, slicktop, Shorty headers dumped before rear axle, 140 Speedo, 3G alt, And currently building an engine for her.

2000 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series - 165XXX, PI intake swap , 30 MPG Easy on the Highway, All options except dual exhaust. Currently looking for 2 front seats: Heated, Memory, and Light Graphite color!!

Comment

Working...
                        X