Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2006 GM 17" factory alloys w/225/60 Michelins. ALMOST NEW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 GM 17" factory alloys w/225/60 Michelins. ALMOST NEW!

I have a set of mounted and balanced 17's for the late-model GM, CV. Tires have less than 8,000 mi. on 'em, and center caps (Mercury) are included. I'm asking $650 for the whole caboodle; shipping would be painful, but doable. (I had them shipped to me for about $125 from California to Florida.) I'm open to offers...
    I also have a set of billet aluminum 1.5" and 2" wheel spacers I had custom made for my box wagon: they are hub- and wheel-centric, and include lugnuts. I'm asking $250 for these, and I'm not insulted by offers here, either...
    I might be open to a combined deal, since you will need these spacers to run these wheels on your box. Just ask me or make an offer. Thanks, guys... Oh, I'm in N. Florida.
    If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough...

OK, what am I missing or doing wrong here? There have been a crapload of y'all looking, but no buyers. I may lower the price or try to meet you halfway to keep from having to pay shipping, or whatever. I don't have room for these wheels/tires, and I am a motivated seller, so to speak. The spacers are also a great deal; anyone who has bought H&R, or custom-made spacers will tell you how expensive good parts are. Now, you can buy non-hub- or wheel-centric crap on ebay for a hundred bucks, but your car will vibrate like a Magic Fingers bed and the wheel studs on the adapters will break. Again, if you have ANY interest, respond or PM me; I am a very flexible man right now...

Comment

don't count views as looks or interest... most people will tap on any new thread and you'll get lots of views that way.

And just so you keep this in people's minds... come buy and bump it (post "bump") every day or so

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

FREE SHIPPING!! I'll ship 'em to you (or discount the price by $125 if you want to pick 'em up) if you buy 'em! Same with the spacers.. free shipping. If you're not too far away, I might meet you halfway-ish in consideration of a flagon of Wild Turkey. I'll even ship free to club members who make a reasonable offer... If it sounds like I need to get rid of these wheels.. I do! I don't have the space to store these bastards: I cant use some of my garage for the space they occupy (wait, did I say occupy?)

Comment

Originally posted by GoFordBroke View Post
          FREE SHIPPING!! I'll ship 'em to you (or discount the price by $125 if you want to pick 'em up) if you buy 'em! Same with the spacers.. free shipping. If you're not too far away, I might meet you halfway-ish in consideration of a flagon of Wild Turkey. I'll even ship free to club members who make a reasonable offer... If it sounds like I need to get rid of these wheels.. I do! I don't have the space to store these bastards: I cant use some of my garage for the space they occupy (wait, did I say occupy?)
          Do you still have the wheels?

Which one's are they?

or

those were the only 2 17" GM wheels I could find

Let me know

thanks

Terry
          2000 GM LS - 121K - Junk yard dual exhaust - rear KYB Gas-A-Just - MZT ready to install (2004 CVPI Airbox/MAF/Zip Tube & Tune by BOC)

Comment

Sorry for my inattention; I lost my stepdaughter to cancer in late spring and I'm just now trying to regather the pieces... The wheels/tires are still for sale, and are complete with Mercury caps. Last price is still good, and I still need to sell them. Thanks. Oh, they are grey/machined, spoke-type OEM. They are NOT Marauder wheels.

Comment

Perhaps some photos would help in the sale. In addition, condolences on the loss of your daughter. Bobby

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Thank you all for the support and condolences, thank you. I very much appreciate it. The wheels have been sold. Still got the adaptors...

Comment

Working...
                X