Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I m gunna throw some mustang wheels on it from a friend not sure how the tires are it has a good battery now and the line is rotted along the frame rail i patched it once before but it blew further up.
    sigpic
    1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

bump
      sigpic
      1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

Just as an update I have a friend willing to trailer the car for 150 bucks plus fuel usage. Prob anywhere from 2-3 hours away
        sigpic

Comment

Bump! 1600obo
          sigpic

Comment

intake and tb sold 1500obo
            sigpic

Comment

Sold the heads! I want 800 for the car now. I have friend willing to trailer it to 2-3hrs away for 200 bucks. Come on boy it runs and needs some body and interior work good project.
              sigpic

Comment

700? offers? Really need it to go next will be scrap yard
                sigpic

Comment

Egr spacer still avail? I see intake and TB sold how about spacer?
                  ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                  My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                  My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                  But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                  my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

i would make an offer today if i had the money and my tow dolly was functional........winter puts a hurtin on my finances, if you dont get a buyer before spring, i'll give you a little more than the scrapyard will pay, and save the car and fix it and sell it.
                    gotta understand i'm in the business to make money tho, but at least it wont be scrapped.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

You have a PM.

Comment

Well its been sold friends, found a guy to give me 650 for her and he putting a big block into it. She is going to a good home.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X