Dashpads for sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dashpads for sale!

I have two CV/GM dashpads for 88-89? they don't have the speaker grill in the center.
    I believe 87 and older did have the center speaker grill?

One grey and one burgundy, not cracked, speaker grills perfect. But you may or may not want/need to dye them to look
    as new again.

your choice $50 each plus ship.

PM me if interested.

Thanks!
    Attached Files

No center speaker grill for '87 (thatI am aware of) but there is a small "grill", near the left speaker grill if you have auto headlights (for the sensor).

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

The speaker grill, from what I understand, was a random changeover. The center speaker was not even available past 84 or so but as stock of various colours was used up they switched to a pad without a grill for it. So grey may have had the grille up till 87, blue to 85, etc.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
      160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
      waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

PM sent!!!!!!

-Don
        '85 CV coupe- 351W, T5-Z, FAST Ez-Efi, shorty headers, 2.5" duals with knock off flowmasters, 2.5" Impala tails, seriously worked GT-40 irons, Comp 265DEH cam, 1.7rr's, Mallory HyFire 6A, Taylor ThunderVolt 50 10.4mm wires, 75mm t/b, 3G alt swap, 140mph PI speedo, PI rear sway bar, '00 PI booster/MC, 95-97 front spindles, '99 front hub bearings/brakes, '92-'94 front upper control arms/ball-joints, 3.73's with rebuilt traction-lok, '09 PI rear disc swap, '96 Mustang GT wheels with 235/55R17's.

Comment

Working...
        X