94 Towncar for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

94 Towncar for sale

500.00 located in Toledo OH. Drives runs good needs some brake lines replaced, powersteering hose replaced (low pressure) and drivers door hinge pins / bushings replaced. Bumper has been replaced needs painted to match. I dont have time to work on the car for my girl friend as i am about 450 miles away.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DOC 001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	1299347
    Scars are tatoos of the fearless

I may be interested in this. I need a good winter car that has heat powerful enough to defrost the windshield.

Only thing that worries me are the brake lines. Are they decent enough to hold fluid? Power steering I can drive without, but I need my brakes.

Thanks
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - Currently restoring after she caught fire! CFI to SEFI to Carb swap, all custom wiring, Duraspark 2 ignition, Motorcraft 2100 Carb, slicktop, Shorty headers dumped before rear axle, 140 Speedo, 3G alt, And currently building an engine for her.

2000 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series - 165XXX, PI intake swap , 30 MPG Easy on the Highway, All options except dual exhaust. Currently looking for 2 front seats: Heated, Memory, and Light Graphite color!!

Comment

Just check with girkfriend and she told me her son didnt install the front bumper one was purchased though.
      Brake lines are the only real issue. They look like as you replace them like one at a time it might blow another one or desturb one it could blow. Tires are good but a couple wheels leak at the rim.
      Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

Working...
      X