• Show
Clear All

Steering wheel center pad

Click image for larger version

Name:	PA080157.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	1300959
    Steering wheel center pad from a 89 CV. Very nice shape. Dark blue in color $25 INCLUDES shipping.

Last chance on this before it goes on Ebay. Make offer.

Comment

Still available and cheaper than those on Ebay.

Comment

Any interest ?

Comment

I'm looking for the same thing but in tan. Would you happen to have one of those? Or even possibly an older one?

'78 LTD | '87 Grand Marquis | '89 Crown Vic (RIP) | '91 Grand Marquis (RIP) | '94 Town Car (RIP) | '97 Town Car (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by slack View Post
            I'm looking for the same thing but in tan. Would you happen to have one of those? Or even possibly an older one?
            Now just so you are aware that the older ones are not horn switches. They are simply filler panels as the horn was integrated into the directional stalk.
            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Ah right! I forgot about that. Scratch that. I need it to be a horn switch.

'78 LTD | '87 Grand Marquis | '89 Crown Vic (RIP) | '91 Grand Marquis (RIP) | '94 Town Car (RIP) | '97 Town Car (RIP)

Comment

Mainemantom ... you say its a blue 89 ford center pad ? NOS or original from an 89 Crown Vic ? What condition like new or showing its age ?

Comment

The blue center pad is a used part from a 1989 CV. Picture is at the top of page. It is not perfect however it is very nice.
                  Thanks for your interest !

Comment

$25 shipped ? seems cheap ?!

Comment

$25 shipped to the good people here ! Prefer to help someone on GMN

Comment

Working...
                      X