No announcement yet.

E7 heads, and 87 Mustang factory exhaust manifolds - FREE - Sicklerville, NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E7 heads, and 87 Mustang factory exhaust manifolds - FREE - Sicklerville, NJ

Ok, so I also posted this in the free-with-donation parts thread, but I don't know if it gets viewed as much as the For Sale section.

- Used factory 5.0 HO Mustang exhaust manifolds (from 1987 I believe)
    - Used pair of E7 heads, I believe from a 1991 van (thus different size head bolts for the car)

They've both been sitting in my garage so long that I forgot about them. Someone's gotta be able to use them, right? Whoever wants either/both, get in touch!

I really would prefer someone grab these and maybe make use of them, as, barring that, they'll be eventually scrapped. Any takers? Local I would assume, as shipping these is probably not a worthwhile endeavor.
    1987 Ford LTD Crown Victoria 2-door Coupe - perpetually "sort of" for sale...
    Black with Red cloth (velour?) interior.
    Purchased on 10/10/2008, with only 70,386 original miles, and only ONE previous owner.
    Reader's Ride post, First pic with "new" rims, Other pics with "new" rims

id be interested, but theyed need shipped
    Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
    Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
    Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

Comment

I can look into the cost, but I can't imagine it'd be cheap given the weight. What's your zip code?
      Purchased on 10/10/2008, with only 70,386 original miles, and only ONE previous owner.

Comment

46765 or 46788
        Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
        Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
        Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

Comment

Ugh, so sorry for the silence, it's been a rough couple of months.

Best I can judge is that the heads combined weigh around 100-110 lbs or so. USPS doesn't offer calculation for something that heavy, and both FedEx and UPS Ground is in the ballpark of $100 to ship.

Comment

I kind of want the headers, shame Canada shipping would suck.

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 2wd - Magnaflow Axleback exhaust, K&N 63 Series CAI, DiabloSport 87 Octane tune, LEDs, 3000K LED projector fogs, 5000K Mini H1 projectors - Daily
            1967 Ford Galaxie 500 Sedan "C-Code" - 289 2bbl/Cruise-O-Matic - Money pit/project

Comment

What would shipping be on the headers\ heads separately to 65301 if u still have them,if u don't mind checking would appreciate it kind sir/mam

Comment

Ack, been offline for a while - give me a bit to get a weight for the headers. The heads the best I can tell will be around $110.

Comment

Originally posted by 89TownCar View Post
                  I kind of want the headers, shame Canada shipping would suck.
                  I have a pair of Mustang headers that I have been kicking around for quite a while now. PM me if you're interested and maybe we can work out a deal.
                  Summer car-> 1988 Lincoln Town Car, triple blue, 335,xxx km. New HO 5.0 in and running. Bought 2006/08/22. June 2017 PotM!
                  Winter vehicle-> 1995 Ford F-250 XLT SuperCab 4x4, 284,xxx+km. AKA "Brutus" 460/E4OD/4.10 axles and 12 MPG. Bought 2019/08/14

Originally posted by phayzer5
                  I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by King_V View Post
                    Ack, been offline for a while - give me a bit to get a weight for the headers. The heads the best I can tell will be around $110.
                    i would love to take these off your hands, i live in toms river so its about an hour away, id gladly throw you a few bucks for them, ill send you a pm.

Comment

Working...
                    X