1994 Grand Marquis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1994 Grand Marquis

Guy is parting out about 25 min south of me. I can score the heater-control head, possibly digital dash display, he has headlight housings, tails, etc off an 80k mi car he'll be derbying.

Sucks but the car wasn't in that good of shape. It needed fuel lines/brake lines rear air-ride bag(s) and all kinds of ball joints up front, the car lot couldn't sell it for $900 so he's buying/parting it out to derby.

I bought the rims/tires & scored the seat tracks & driver side visor for slymer. (In the process I wound up with some free blue seats)

He's willing to part out the window motors for $5 a pop, maybe score some regulators or door lock actuators, door handles locks and keys, entire steering column, Wiper motor for like $10.

Hell, his cousin was dicking around & not picking it up yet, but he was gonna sell the motor & tranny for $200 (at that price, I may see if the guy wants to swap out drivetrains so I can ditch the screwed up motor and tranny in my blue car! He needs $200 to finish paying off the car by Friday. So if anybody needs stock speakers, any sort of interior trim, a dash pad in blue, whatever, don't hesitate to chime in here and I'll text the guy.

I can sit on the parts and bring them to scottfest if you can wait
    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

White hood available also, but that doesn't fit IN my car.
    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

*not physically sit on the parts, of course

Comment

I just had a brain storm... the rear 3-point seat belts (retractor and all the attaching hardware for it - bolt on the seat pan not needed and buckles).

I wanna try and fit that into my 88.

PM'd

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Okay, I'll be texting the guy this evening, so don't let good parts go to waste, people!

Comment

Working...
          X