Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiggie
    replied
    An 86 with the full vinyl roof and the oddball b-pillar lights (electroluminescent?).

A car identical to this one used to run around my town. This one is close enough to me that it could be the same car. Was mint 15 years ago.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Leave a comment:

• Tiggie
    replied
    Originally posted by sly View Post
    odo gears are probably not happy either... if they aren't already broken. They're more of a time bomb than mile bomb.
    When I first got into panthers circa 2005, I found an early Aero in the junkyard with less than 10k miles on the odometer. The car was absolutely mint, minus a tiny fender bender. I sleep better at night knowing now that those odometer gears were probably vaporized and it hopefully had more miles.

Leave a comment:

• sly
    replied
    odo gears are probably not happy either... if they aren't already broken. They're more of a time bomb than mile bomb.

Leave a comment:

• Mainemantom
    replied
    I don't like the 92s however it is a very sharp car.

Leave a comment:

• friskyfrankie
    replied
    SWEET but the wrong colors for Southern States (like Florida).

Leave a comment:

• clutch47
    replied
    Daaaayum.
    19K miles. That is a beauty...

Leave a comment:

• Tiggie
    replied
    Some more Facebook gold. Don't run into a black on black Aero Vic with 19k miles very often.
    Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Leave a comment:

• Tiggie
    replied
    I'd much rather cruise my family around in that TBird than take trip to Disney!
    My parents bought an 87 new and still have it. It's been cared for and garage kept, but it has about 270k on it. Show this one to dad and he said that's about what they paid for it back in 87.
    I will say that the Panther is a superior platform to the Fox IMO but I always wanted that graphic equalizer option in a Panther. The only reason they put that fancy radio in there was to drown out all the NVH with the Fox chassis.

Leave a comment:

• Mainemantom
    replied
    The price of that trip to Disney World will cost plenty of $$$$. Add the Disney hotel, food plus all the Disney branded crap sold in the park stores.
    I remember a day in Disneyland cost $12 per person. Yes that was a very long time ago in the 60s

Leave a comment:

• Tiggie
    replied

Not a Panther but I think we can all appreciate a 5.slow cream puff Fox T-Bird. I see no flaws on this thing. Imagine selling this gem for a vacation trip to Disney World. What is wrong with America???

Leave a comment:

• 87gtVIC
    replied
    Someone snatched it up. Great!

Leave a comment:

• Tiggie
    replied
    Looks like a NOS 90/91 140mph cluster...

Leave a comment:

• Tiggie
    replied
    Here's a link to it. Forgot that.
    Vin – 2FABP76F2HX214077: Bidding ended on Salvage Ford Crown victoria on May 23, 2023. Click here to Bid and win similar clean & salvage Ford Crown victoria at Salvagebid.com, at competitive price.

Says it is a charity thing, so probably one of those donor your car things. As far as the biohazard, I'm guessing it's moldy inside. Probably something they have to stick on there to cover their butts.

Leave a comment:

• matth825
    replied
    Definitely has potential…but all those biohazard stickers are a little concerning. Wonder what the story of this one is…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Tiggie
    replied
    Wow this one is tempting. It's the perfect body and frame to accept the pretty decent interior guts of my 88. I would have to ship it across country, however.

BIN $700 (plus a bunch of fees at IAAI)

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2896.jpg Views:	0 Size:	117.8 KB ID:	1388837 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2900.jpg Views:	0 Size:	108.2 KB ID:	1388838 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2904.jpg Views:	0 Size:	99.9 KB ID:	1388839 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2905.jpg Views:	0 Size:	114.4 KB ID:	1388840 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2906.jpg Views:	0 Size:	139.5 KB ID:	1388841 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2903.jpg Views:	0 Size:	80.2 KB ID:	1388842 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2901.jpg Views:	0 Size:	125.9 KB ID:	1388843 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2898.jpg Views:	0 Size:	107.9 KB ID:	1388845 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2897.jpg Views:	0 Size:	106.9 KB ID:	1388846
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X