Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to buy Box Panther Rear Control Arms, Rear Bushings and Rear PI sway Bar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to buy Box Panther Rear Control Arms, Rear Bushings and Rear PI sway Bar

Hey everyone, I'm in the market for some Box Panther Rear suspension parts.

Specifically:

Rear Upper and Lower control arms; I will be installing on my '87 Wagon. Used or what have you? (I don't want to use my current factory arms).

Box Panther Polyurethane & Rubber Rear Upper and Lower control arm bushings, I cant find them anywhere. If you know of a polyurethane kit that works or have one to sell please let me know.

Also interested in buying a rear PI sway bar (that mounts to the control arms, box panther style).

Let me know your prices. I can pay with PayPal. Located in 76044.

All the best, Kyle.
    '87 Slicktop Steelside Wagon

The energy suspension kit for 92-97 works in all boxes. You heat and push your old rubber ones out of the shells and install these. https://www.energysuspensionparts.com/4.3151

Comment

Originally posted by JeffBoudah View Post
      The energy suspension kit for 92-97 works in all boxes. You heat and push your old rubber ones out of the shells and install these. https://www.energysuspensionparts.com/4.3151
      Thank you. That knocks the poly bushings off my list.

I'm still interested in OEM Rubber bushings if anyone has a set... as well as the RLCA's & rear sway bar.

Comment

This wanted ad can be closed. I can confirm the ES 4.3151​G kit works on the Box Panthers. Also I'm fabing up a frame mounted sway bar.

Thanks, Kyle.

Comment

Closed

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
          X