Factory air cleaner screws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Factory air cleaner screws

I somehow misplaced the two screws that hold my factory air cleaner to the frame on my 87 Town Car. Anyone have a couple factory screws they could send me?

Thanks,

Nick
    Nick

Past: 1967 Continental convertible, 1987 TC Cartier, 1996 TC DAE & Signature, 2002 LS V8, 2006 Zephyr, 2010 MKZ AWD, and many more.....
    Current: 2010 F-150 Platinum Supercrew 4x4
    Wanted: 1967 or 1969 Contnential sedan
    Only in my dreams: A Continental Mark II

you mean the snorkel on the upper rad support? I think I still have one on my 88, but that's it. The other was gone when I got the car.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Yep, I should have been more specific. The snorkel is correct. One is better than none! I'll PM you my address if you wouldn't mind sending it.
      Nick

Past: 1967 Continental convertible, 1987 TC Cartier, 1996 TC DAE & Signature, 2002 LS V8, 2006 Zephyr, 2010 MKZ AWD, and many more.....

Comment

Usually missing when the air cleaner is removed for repairs that necessitate it and never replaced. If you can get one you should be able to match it at a local hardware store.

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

It won't hurt to leave em off either I don't have any on mine because I take mine on and off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

True, that is how I lost mine, from removing to dink with various things. I just need to have them back on the car before next summer. Come hell or high water I will take the car to a LCOC meet.
            Nick

Comment

Working...
            X