No announcement yet.

Winsheild washer questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting if the 79 had those originally. I've never seen a Panther with wiper mounted washer nozzles but I suppose later ones might have them. They're kind of nice when they work, but on the cars I've see with the sprayers, the nozzles tend to break off the arms and the hoses crack from being exposed.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
      Can I jack the thread for just a minute? What all years and models were available with the nifty arrangement with the sprayers mounted on the wiper arms?
      Sounds like a pretty cool feature. Also sounds like there are probably potential problems with those too.

Comment

True; the passenger-side sprayer quit working after I'd had the car a while. I did keep the arms off that car, though, so I could always stick them on anther car ........ if I can find them, that is ............
        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

gm cars have those stupid hoses on the wiper arms problem is they brake over time due to the elements

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
          302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
          k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Working...
          X