ATC/Floor vent Doesn't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATC/Floor vent Doesn't work

Just wondering why the Floor vent doesn't work and what do I need to do to fix it????
    BTW Its ATC.... Thanks Mangs

replace the ATC Switch. it may be broken just on that setting just like my car.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
    -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
    1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

I'm thinking its more of a blend door situation.. IDK

Comment

thermal blower lockout switch is shot. Unplug it and jumper the wires together. Whenever you get inclined, remove it completely and replace it with a hose connector. Seal off the two vacuum lines and pretend it never existed.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
          thermal blower lockout switch is shot. Unplug it and jumper the wires together. Whenever you get inclined, remove it completely and replace it with a hose connector. Seal off the two vacuum lines and pretend it never existed.
          Amen. Worked perfectly for me. Put a Prestone Flush n' Fill tee in its place to flush the coolant.
          1990 LTD Crown Victoria LX. As stock as the day it was born.
          16" HPPs sitting in the garage. That's it for now...kids gotta eat.

Comment

Kewl.. Thanks Mangs.. I gotta do it before the Cold comes..

Comment

Floor mode inop + ATC = Thermal Blower Lockout switch

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
              This. It's pretty much the first thing to look at when this problem is happening.

Comment

Working...
              X