Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mobileye

Dear Panthers,

Found me a new system for $100 on Ebay. I've pulled down installation instructions and sooner or later I'll get to it. I like the wandering out of lane alert and often I find myself driving at dusk through very small towns after a day on the road and if this oblivious driver doesn't hit one oblivious pedestrian it'll be well worth it.

Donald

interesting! let us know how it works.
    here is their website http://us.mobileye.com/?gclid=CjwKEA...wutxoCKwXw_wcB

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

What vehicle will be the lucky recipient of the unit?

Alex.

Comment

The shooting brake. (89 CP) It gets all the mods.
        This particular unit is so underpriced it may be a scam or weird graymarket. I'll see.

Donald

Comment

As long as it does what it is supposed to do. There is a lot of money in just what logo might be printed on the front when the backend is mass produced for pennies.

Alex.

Comment

Working...
          X