Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evolved washer fluid & coolant overflow tanks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 85crownHPP
    replied
    Just wanted to add a shot of this done to the 91 with the airbox that accompanies the shroud in the 90 Town Car

Leave a comment:

• monterey1962
    replied
    Thanks, I may just cut the original coolant reservoir off the tank duo instead of getting the new tank. Not sure, yet.

Leave a comment:

• 85crownHPP
    replied
    yup - just cut the wires and use crimp butt connecters to join them. On mine, the wire colors were the same.

Leave a comment:

• monterey1962
    replied
    Pete, when you replaced the washer tank, did you have to rewire the plug for the tank pump? I was at the yard today and noticed that the newer plugs are different from the '91 and older models.

Leave a comment:

• mrltd
    replied
    Mine..

Leave a comment:

• interceptor1985
    replied
    I want a heated one? could we find a way to make it heated...Sorta like in a benz ....thats pretty much the only thing I miss about the car is all the cool nifty stuff it had.

Leave a comment:

• 1987LTDmasta
    replied
    i plan on changing the sprayer from the center to 2 seperate wiper-mounted sprayers

Leave a comment:

• interceptor1985
    replied
    Originally posted by grandpaslincoln
    Most of teh fluid from mine goes over the roof and out the sides lol. I need to re-aim those sprayers so they actually hit the windsheild

Lookin good Pete!!!
    Ditto...we can hit peaple with water from behind us.....lol

oh and get the electic fan .....DOOO IIT

Leave a comment:

• 85crownHPP
    replied
    just wanted to mention that I recenlty replaced my radiator, and the 90 towncar shroud did not fit this new radiator nearly as well. I had to do some cutting and it still didnt fit like I wanted at all. Lets just hope its secure enough...
    The radiator is the same freakin part number from the same comapny, Everride radiator. For starters there's a stupid rod running vertically in the middle of the thing that folds the nut tray down a little and gets in the way.
    I am not happy, and it makes me want an electric fan.

Leave a comment:

• 85crownHPP
    replied
    a mustang shroud may work, Im pretty sure they just have the coolant bottle attached like this one. Its possible though the mustang radiator is smaller, but if not it should fit with slight cutsom fitting needed at most.

Leave a comment:

• mrltd
    replied
    Looks good.

Leave a comment:

• Grand Marquis GT
    replied
    OH yeah!

Leave a comment:

• 87mefull
    replied
    Would a 86-93 mustang GT fan shroud work or is it smaller than the 90 town car shroud? The mustang shroud looks similar except I think the washer bottle mounts to it also?

Leave a comment:

• grandpaslincoln
    replied
    coooooooool

Leave a comment:

• Paul_
    replied

Your car is probably the most kickass CFI car out there.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X