No announcement yet.

Chrome Polish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't suppose Flitz is available outside of Ameryca?

Comment

What about Never-Dull? It comes in a can and I use it on the bumpers and grille all the time.
      1989 Mercury Grand Marquis GS- "Sarah" 122k miles

1975 Lincoln Continental Mark IV- 275k? miles

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_O View Post
        I don't suppose Flitz is available outside of Ameryca?
        Yessir, they've got a dealer locator on the website. They've got dealers in Canada and whatnot, or you can order it off the website.

sigpic
        - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Originally posted by MattsGrandMarquis View Post
          turtle wax chrome polish works very good.
          This FTW!!

Although for less abrasive applications (plastic chrome parts) I use Mothers Billet Aluminum Polish, that stuff worked wonders on my pitted grille until I get the moolah to have it rechromed.
          Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
          New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by hemihotrod402 View Post
            This FTW!!

Although for less abrasive applications (plastic chrome parts) I use Mothers Billet Aluminum Polish, that stuff worked wonders on my pitted grille until I get the moolah to have it rechromed.
            Well, I Brasso'd the chrome on my car and I can now use my front bumper as a mirror for shaving.

However, I couldn't shine the wheels...they have these plastic things that are peeling off and they're all gritty/grimy or whatever.

Weird.

Comment

post pics of results please
              ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
              My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
              My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
              But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
              my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                post pics of results please
                I will do so soon.

Comment

Working...
                X