i want rims on my grand marquis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want rims on my grand marquis

preferably big and those of a mustang. will 2003 cobra wheels fit and if i get them staggered and have them 10.5 inches wide in the back will they rub anywhere in the wheel well

2003 wheels would be the wrong offset, I had similar wheels on my 2005 Sport and they rubbed up front on bumps.

Sent from the crapper
    1989 Country Squire - Twilight Blue, 347 stroker

2005 Crown Victoria Sport - Black - Stainless Works full exhaust with Borla Pro XS mufflers, BBK 75mm TB, Accufab plenum, CVPI airbox, Heinous control arms, etc...

Comment

do you have an idea what rims are available for this

Comment

The rims you want may work with spacers, I don't know where they were rubbing, on the curved part of the inner-fender? Would pushing them farther out fix the issue?
        Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Mine also had 255/50 tires on them, the outside edges were a bit cut up. Pushing the fender out may be an option but finding wheels that actually fit is just easier.
          Putting spacers on is going in the wrong direction, now on my wagon, they fit well with 1.5" spacers

Sent from the crapper

2005 Crown Victoria Sport - Black - Stainless Works full exhaust with Borla Pro XS mufflers, BBK 75mm TB, Accufab plenum, CVPI airbox, Heinous control arms, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by 2003 marquis View Post
            do you have an idea what rims are available for this
            Any 2005+ Mustang wheel, any 2003+ panther wheel

Sent from the crapper

Comment

so any 2005+ mustang wheel will fit my 2003 marquis?

Comment

Working...
              X