No announcement yet.

Jelybean's Ford Crown Victoria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoa, that car looks schweet. A little imagination goes a long way. That is one sharp car!!!

Packman

Comment

Hello

We have been gone for so long, hope to have internet back soon at home and more pics of AF.. The move have been such a pain and haven't got everything unpacked.
      RIP DENNIS BARTLETT 1-13-2009

Comment

keep pluggin away guys!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

What color should i paint AF and where is the best place to get paint from?

Comment

Might be selling AF, getting tired of ppl getting mad and hitting her and leaving dents in her, or just doing things in spite. I wanted he to be a project car, but i have to let it go..

Comment

I know that trip all too well. It does get a little disheartening when you put so much work into the car, and someone just comes along and carelessly messes something up. That is the main reason I took mine off the road as my DD. I just finally realized you can't have a DD and a Nice Car at the same time. Most people see these Cars and just automatically assume they are a POS, no matter how nice they may be in reality, and as such most people wouldn't think twice before walking away, after opening their door into it and leaving a nice size dent.

Comment

it would't be so bad if it wasn't my son that keeps on putting the dents in her..I wanted sp bad to get her, take her to SF.. show monty, scott, pete, jon and the others how far she has came..it just makes me sad, when family can hurt me so bad since they know how much i have been trying to get her fixed up.. was going to take her to SF this year if we came up with the money. It's been a long time since i have but so much time and money into a car and I really like this one, hate to sell her.

Comment

I think you need to beat your kid's ass. Tell him that he's going to walk everywhere until he leaves your car alone and he also won't get a car until he does.
                  88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                  Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Originally posted by jelybean View Post
                    it would't be so bad if it wasn't my son that keeps on putting the dents in her..I wanted sp bad to get her, take her to SF.. show monty, scott, pete, jon and the others how far she has came..it just makes me sad, when family can hurt me so bad since they know how much i have been trying to get her fixed up.. was going to take her to SF this year if we came up with the money. It's been a long time since i have but so much time and money into a car and I really like this one, hate to sell her.
                    Do not sell her, please. Why the hell is your son doing that? Gotta stop him from doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by jelybean View Post
                      Might be selling AF, getting tired of ppl getting mad and hitting her and leaving dents in her, or just doing things in spite. I wanted he to be a project car, but i have to let it go..
                      Why the Panther abuse? My POS got more attention than my ex did, but she never hit it...

Comment

painted AF's drums black..i'm going to keep her and Damian is going to help with the repairs on her.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Very nice Donna!! Glad to hear you're keeping her

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan in MN View Post
                            2.73:1 open rear end. Ugha
                            where does it say that? i wanna know what rear end mine has
                            sigpic

Comment

I belive it'll be a code on the door jam sticker.
                              88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                              Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

yes, though it won't say what it has right on the sticker. It will be a letter.

Originally posted by GoodSamaritan
                                Axle codes
                                Open/Lock/Ratio #
                                -----------------------
                                G / H / 2.26
                                B / C / 2.47
                                8 / M / 2.73
                                7 / - / 3.07
                                Y / Z / 3.08
                                4 / D / 3.42
                                F / R / 3.45
                                5 / E / 3.27
                                6 / W / 3.73
                                2 / K / 3.55
                                A / - / 3.63
                                J / - / 3.85
                                These are the codes. I think it'll be under 'ax' on the door, for axle.

Comment

Working...
                                X