My '03 Crown Vic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My '03 Crown Vic

Guess nows a good a time as any to start one of these. Got it with 117k miles, around 122k now. Former Mass State Police cruiser and it shows lol. Still on the search for some unmolested dash trim since they were nice enough to leave about a half dozen screw holes in it. Other than that it looks good from the outside. I've added the 08 Mustang wheels w/ pirellis, painted the calipers silver and when I got it it needed cats. Replaced the cats, new h pipe and after trying a couple set ups I took the mufflers out, and put some LTC resonators right before the end of the exhaust. Sounds a little more unique. Replaced the cracked rear finish panel this weekend, still waiting on my new taillights to replace the scratched up ones. Over the winter i'm planning on some billet rear control arms, baer brakes, 4.10s and whatever else I can afford.

For now, this is what ive got -

Oh, recently repainted the push bar too, and scraped off that PIAA sticker. So its not all faded anymore
    2003 Crown Vic - Stainless Works Longtubes + 2.5" exhaust, 19" C/S Wheels, 70MM TB
    2004 Dodge Ram 2500, Yeah, It's got a Hemi
    2000 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab

Those fanblades look great!
    '79 Continental Town Car
    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Looks good. So you've got just OEM town car resonators ahead of the tips? Got a video?

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
      160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
      waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Nice!

Pete
        Originally posted by gadget73
        For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
        1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
        1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

Originally posted by johnunit View Post
          Looks good. So you've got just OEM town car resonators ahead of the tips? Got a video?

Haven't got a video but Ill take one soon. But yeah, i had a replacement system for a 97 sitting in my garage so I figured Id try em out.
          2003 Crown Vic - Stainless Works Longtubes + 2.5" exhaust, 19" C/S Wheels, 70MM TB

Comment

I'm interested to hear a 4.6 with just cats as well, I ran my Town Car with just cats but no resonators and it sounded decent.
            88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
            Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Very nice whale. Looks great with the wheels. You need to put a spotlight back on the A-pillar. Might as well fill up that hole with something. :-D

sigpic
              - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Haha, I've thought about it. Im not sure yet though.

On the other hand, recently developed an exhaust leak that i tracked down to a broken stud (manifold to head). Just great. Mixed feelings i guess, going to order a set of SW longtube headers alot sooner than I wanted to, but thats ok. As long as the leak doesnt develop into being extremely bad, hopefully I can take my time doing that over the winter.

Comment

Originally posted by LimitedStreet View Post
                  Haha, I've thought about it. Im not sure yet though.

On the other hand, recently developed an exhaust leak that i tracked down to a broken stud (manifold to head). Just great. Mixed feelings i guess, going to order a set of SW longtube headers alot sooner than I wanted to, but thats ok. As long as the leak doesnt develop into being extremely bad, hopefully I can take my time doing that over the winter.
                  This x1000 Nice CV. That's going to be a nice cruiser when you're done with it.

Packman

Comment

Picking up a 1 yr old set of Stainless Works longtubes next saturday and some cat-less lead pipes to go with em Will post pics as soon as they're in my driveway. Gotta make up my mind on whether to make my own 2.5" Dual exhaust from there to the tails or just get a premade kit.

Comment

Headers are here Going to try to sell a few things and get a new SW Cat-back 2.5" exhaust.

Comment

Those headers look fucking SteamPunk!
                        Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Originally posted by sxcpotatoes View Post
                          Those headers look fucking SteamPunk!
                          Which is nothing less than completely bad ass!

sigpic
                          - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Lol, Stainless seems to do that after some heat cycles.

Comment

Got some LEDs up in hea

Comment

Working...
                              X