No announcement yet.

Colin's Magna 302: before and after...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its nothing now, just a stock white merk with a dark blue top, and its always dirty, but i plan to take some pics after the h.o. convo, dual exhaust, and new tires this spring!

Comment

ok, I guess we'll wait
      sigpic
      1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

sorry to ressurect a thread but here's bigger versions of those original Autotrader ad pics...so, MAGNA in stock condition:

when I get a chance, I'll get some pics of my owner's manual, maintanence guide, window sticker, receipt and dealership business card.
        dangit! if this was a collector car like a '71 'Cuda, having all this documentation would add to the value a lot!
        Last edited by Mr. Land Yacht; 04-03-2007, 03:05 PM.
        sigpic
        1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Land Yacht
          dangit! if this was a collector car like a '71 'Cuda, having all this documentation would add to the value a lot!
          Hey, just think - one day it probably will be! A service writer at Graff Chevrolet thought I was crazy when I said my wife's '03 Cavalier will probably become a collector's item in about 30 years. To him I guess all cars are just money-making once and future bits of recycled pig iron.

Sorry for being dense last night - I've looked at that pic a zillion times and the subtle blackout treatment hadn't really dawned on me! Funny that I never really wondered why your nose looks so distinctive. I also had apparently looked the blackout treatment to the dash - I'm thinking about going black when I put new carpet in the Merc and finish my dash plans.

One question I thought of, though ... with that aftermarket wheel, what do you do for cruise control buttons?
          2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

I dont have cruise control
            I suppose I could rig something up, but it was not working when I bought the car and I just never saw it as something I'd use...
            When I went on that 200mile hike to STAP in 06, I had no problem not having cruise...
            sigpic
            1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

I think it would kinda suck not having cruise control, but I guess I could live without it if I had to. The main advantage of it is better gas mileage, and since i'm rather poor CC is a must.
              88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
              Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Yeah, that's why I have it in the back of my mind about how to hook up the cruise to the new Lokar cables.

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp
                  A service writer at Graff Chevrolet thought I was crazy when I said my wife's '03 Cavalier will probably become a collector's item in about 30 years.
                  A cavalier, collectors item lol......... A trash collectors item that is

Our cars will be collectors items as they will be the last passenger car to be body on frame RWD V8 cars.
                  R.I.P Linsey Nelson

'04 M75-"Chocolate Rain" - mid 13 beast
                  Originally posted by MeanVic84
                  Chocolate Rain. Some stay dry and others feel the pain.

Comment

Originally posted by importssuck
                    A cavalier, collectors item lol......... A trash collectors item that is

Our cars will be collectors items as they will be the last passenger car to be body on frame RWD V8 cars.
                    Well, the '03-'04 are quite a bit nicer than most any others, what with the facelift and the nicer motor, and they're the last two years before they switched to the Cobalt ... but who knows. She really likes it, so we're likely to have it for a good long time.

Comment

Working...
                    X