PDA

View Full Version : stuff to bring

Lincolnmania
08-04-2010, 07:58 AM
ok while you are packing:

bedding: sleeping bags, blankets, pillows

chairs......many of ours have worn out and have been tossed

sweaters or jackets......gonna be in the 50's at night.....mid to upper 80's during the day

long pants for the races

food or beverage you want everyone to try, munchie type food

bring your video cameras, i wanna put scottfest up on youtube

tp and paper towels

coolers (sorry ray i owe you a cooler after the watermelon incident last yr........got busy right after sf last yr and rays cooler got buried in parts and there was water and a watermelon inside......found it about 2 months later, there was an exploded watermelon inside :puke: ) no more cooler destruction i promise :ceyes:

donations for the supplies......if you cant come but you want to donate, you can paypal me at lincolnmania@aol.com

Lincolnmania
08-04-2010, 08:00 AM
35 N tremont street
tremont pa 17981

tremont st is route 209 btw, i am near the intersection of routes 209 and 25

pm me for my phone number if u need it

CheeseSteakJim
08-04-2010, 12:39 PM
Don't use Google maps to look up the address, they'll get you lost in Tremont. Use Mapquest, or just take exit 112 off I81, go to the end of Rt.25 and take a left. Scott's place is a long gravel driveway about a quarter mile down the road.

85crownHPP
08-04-2010, 03:09 PM
Im bringing a few paper goods (what i have in my cupboards), a cooler full of drinks, and my usual contribution hehehhe
And yes dont forget some pants and a jacket, it can get chilly at night, one year i would have froze if Tom wasn't there to help keep me warm :D :rofl:

gadget73
08-04-2010, 07:47 PM
Paper plates also won't go to waste. Trash bags would be useful as well as plastic silverware. Anything that doesn't arrive can be bought, but donations of any sort are greatly appreciated. I'm currently rolling coins to kick in for supplies.

MrMarquis
08-04-2010, 07:47 PM
And yes dont forget some pants and a jacket, it can get chilly at night, one year i would have froze if Tom wasn't there to help keep me warm :D :rofl:

There's nothing queer about sharing body heat. :quagmire: :heyhey: :jerkoff:

Lincolnmania
08-04-2010, 08:04 PM
sorry guys but i'm really broke from fixing the roof........i'll get what i can, but i'm really gonna need the help.......we need to hit up walmart thurs night, and aldi fri morning

gabegt90
08-04-2010, 09:58 PM
I'll call you guys sunday afternoon when Im on my way up after class I'll ask you mangs if you guys need anything

P72Ford
08-04-2010, 10:24 PM
sorry guys but i'm really broke from fixing the roof........i'll get what i can, but i'm really gonna need the help.......we need to hit up walmart thurs night, and aldi fri morning

I will not be there until Friday evening. Maybe afternoon depending on when I get out of work, and how hard I push the pedal on the Dodge.

If you've already gone to store by then, we will talk about donation munnies, Scottmang.

P72Ford
08-04-2010, 10:28 PM
Don't use Google maps to look up the address, they'll get you lost in Tremont. Use Mapquest, or just take exit 112 off I81, go to the end of Rt.25 and take a left. Scott's place is a long gravel driveway about a quarter mile down the road.

I know the way now, but I do recall having issues finding it on my first outing. Left on 25 off the exit, back under the highway if you're going south on 81. If you're going north, you go right on 25 off the exit.

Put it on the rug for your ride down 25! See how long it takes before you end up in the woods!

At 209 stay to the left, and make the less than 90 degree left onto 209. Crest the hill, and on the other side, its on the left. There used to be a sign that said Skip's Place, or similar.

I just remember being a tard the first time, and going the wrong way, and then missing the driveway.

Brown_Muscle
08-05-2010, 03:34 AM
i have some donations to give, last year i did it at the end of scottfest..but sounds like you guys will need it more towards the beginning this year! so expect a slight boost in funds when i arrive friday haha

1980c10
08-05-2010, 03:58 AM
aldi burritos + a bottle of texas pete = delicious

seneeb
08-05-2010, 01:34 PM
rt 25+ a well handling car = erection

85crownHPP
08-05-2010, 04:00 PM
rt 25+ a well handling car = erection

Or dirty pants. I swear that Mike was trying to kill us both, and he didn't even squeal the tires.

87gtVIC
08-07-2010, 03:13 PM
I bring some munnies tmorrow. Better late then never.