X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds okay to me.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
    1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
    But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Land Yacht View Post
      We have a BIG problem.

one of the CVNers reminded us that Nov.17th is the MI vs OH state game...
      You don't wanna watch a great football game with yer buddies? Wow, simply wow!

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
        hmmm..... with this much notice ..... I wonder if Greg and his Viper-loving pal have any interest in visiting Wayne County?
        That would bring back some memories. I used to live in Roseville, not too far from Warren. If I could make it, the Vic would have to stay home, as it's tags are expired. How about going to the National Coney on Groesbeck? The best location for that chain, IMHO. Mmmm....Large Hani and Coney Dogs. Oh, and they serve alcohol, for those of you who consume it.

Comment

Originally posted by MeLikeyStripperChicks View Post
          You don't wanna watch a great football game with yer buddies? Wow, simply wow!
          How about you, mang? Any interest in hanging out with us comparative squares?
          2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

How about you, mang? Any interest in hanging out with us comparative squares?
            Comparative? Nah...I'm a full-blown square.

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

:lol:

naw, it's not that Ivan....it's just that it will be WAY too crowded for a group of 5+ people to sit down and eat.
              besides, I'm not a football fan anyway.

so, just to confirm....

This meet is now set for Saturday December 1st around 2pm at the BWW in Warren, MI.
              Last edited by Mr. Land Yacht; 11-06-2007, 11:16 AM.
              sigpic
              1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan in MN View Post
                Comparative? Nah...I'm a full-blown square.
                Compared to Ivie, we all are!

Comment

You guys and gals are gonna have to get pics of this meet when you're done. *cough cough* a vid maybe? *cough cough*

Packman

Comment

yessir!
                    sigpic
                    1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by packman View Post
                      You guys and gals are gonna have to get pics of this meet when you're done. *cough cough* a vid maybe? *cough cough*
                      What makes you think there will be any ladies present? Besides I don't think there will be a whole lot to take a vid of, considering they'll be mostly chilling inside and not going to no dragways and such.

Comment

Speak for yourself. The rest of us will do as we please and take videos of CVNers drinking beer.
                        have fun at it - the only way I spend money to drive out to Warren to spend even more money on something that don't involve a pretty chick I have some interest in, is if I hit "Parts Galore" on 8 Mile and Hoover (at the Warren-Detroit border), which only depends on if I actually need some parts, such as a damn fan shroud!

Comment

Funny, and just when I was under the impression that you make not-particular-infrequent trips to locations such as East Lansing and Kalamazoo. Oh well, if we're not good enough for you, I guess it can't be helped.

8 Mile's kind of a sketchy area as I recall. What's this Parts Galore place?

Comment

I'll be sure to take plenty o' pics, and my camera takes video, so I'll probably shoot one or two of people milling around if nothing else. lol

Comment

Parts Galore is the kinda-sorta local U-Pull-It place, it costs $1 to go in and another $1 to rent a wheel-burrow, as long as you save your ticket-thingie you can go in and out as many times as you want/need. This is where I get most of the used parts for my Townie and the truck, everything is real reasonable and small stuff is ridiculously easy to steal :p

As for Lansing & Kalamazoo - been to the Zoo only once, for the WMU Broncos' season opening game, and Lansing ain't every week either but there's a chick involved there anyways

Comment

8 Mile's kind of a sketchy area as I recall. What's this Parts Galore place?
                                I don't remember it being anywhere near as bad as people say it is. That Eminen movie didn't help things, either. I've been to some downtown areas and places in Hamtramck that did make me nervous, however. Hell, a late night cruise around Belle Isle always brought my Vic's windows up whenever the pace slowed. Perhaps my friends and I were considered more on the sketchy side back then, LOL?

Comment

Working...
                                X