No announcement yet.

MI BWW Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hamtramck is aight, around here they say that people from the suburbs fear Detroit, and people from Detroit fear Highland Park, that place can really freak you out sometimes. And yes, 8 Mile is fine, and so is the junkyard, people actually help out for carrying heavy stuff and with tools too, nothing like the "you look away for a second, I steal your shit in a heartbeat" type like someone here was once describing.

Comment

Oh, and by the way, the "Colliseum" is right next to the junkyard gotta be nicely dressed to be let in tho, so can't exactly walk out of the junkyard in your work clothes and walk in the club to hit a beer and look at pretty chicks.

Comment

I kind of agree, I do recall Highland Park being kind of creepy. I think I did make it down to Belle Isle exactly once, but didn't really feel comfortable stopping there, so drove around a little and went right back up Woodward.
        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Was it at night, on a weekend, for the Belle Isle cruise?

Comment

I honestly don't remember. Don't think there was really anyone there, just didn't really like the look of the place. :p

Comment

wuss :p

Comment

Okay, what's the head count? I am Pantherless and severely ill at the moment but might be able to swing out with 1-2 other Panther owners.

Comment

Pantherless? How? I'll be there.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                  1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                  But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Tags expired. Must pass emissions to get new plates. Check it out:

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=19553

So, I gave up on it and sold the car last night. Hence, no Panther.

Comment

:smirk:

Comment

Oh, right, I forgotted sorta. lol Anyway, it'd be great if you can come!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                        1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                        But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Originally posted by torquelover View Post
                          Tags expired. Must pass emissions to get new plates. Check it out:

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=19553

So, I gave up on it and sold the car last night. Hence, no Panther.

Dude! You sold it?? Hopefully to someone you know well???

Comment

Originally posted by torquelover View Post
                            :smirk:
                            Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
                            Dude! You sold it?? Hopefully to someone you know well???
                            No silly, I still have it. Don't worry, the Mark VIII will go before the Vic does.

Comment

*whew*

so far we have Nate, Mike and possibly MLSC coming along with myself of course.
                              and at least 1 other person on CVN...and a few others undecided.

so if you come TL, along with 2 others, that would make the total around 8 or so...
                              sigpic
                              1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Land Yacht View Post
                                *whew*

so far we have Nate, Mike and possibly MLSC coming along with myself of course.
                                and at least 1 other person on CVN...and a few others undecided.

so if you come TL, along with 2 others, that would make the total around 8 or so...
                                I hope to be there. Only things that might cancel it for me is the weather (snow/ice storms) or if I have not recovered fully.

Comment

Working...
                                X