IL, IN, MI meet July 19th...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chitownvic View Post
    Hey whats up, just wanted to say what a beautifull car u got, would love to have one just like it. The meeting sounds cool gunna try to get there. looking foward on bringing my 90 vic.
    Hope to see you there. Have you posted your car yet?

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
    Yep, everyone drools over Greg-mang's Vic every chance they get. It's a heap fun to drive, too, and his nonreclining cloth buckets can't be beat.
    Maybe they don't see the cancer spots? The POS is a lot more fun now, even with the backrest recline Nazi seats.

Originally posted by Nathan in MN View Post
    If someone in the area would be kind enough to let me crash on their couch for the night, I might considering taking the fire engine for a little road trip...
    My household is a quiet one early in the night. I can get an RV for us to hang out in, which will give you many sleeping options of various elevations and sizes, and privacy from my kids waking up at 6AM.

Comment

Originally posted by torquelover View Post
      Maybe they don't see the cancer spots? The POS is a lot more fun now, even with the backrest recline Nazi seats.
      Well, the bulk of the body is so nice, and the paint flat and shiny, the comparatively small rust spots can be a little tough to notice - especially in pictures viewed on a computer screen.

What's this about reclining seats?
      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Well, the bulk of the body is so nice, and the paint flat and shiny, the comparatively small rust spots can be a little tough to notice - especially in pictures viewed on a computer screen.

What's this about reclining seats?
        Ah, must be why people stare at the thing out here, then. The only way my seats recline is with my polyurethane bushing mod. Not necessary for folks like me that don't need the gangsta lean. Not a Seinfeld fan, eh?

*update*

Getting some spousal friction related to the possible parking an RV in front of the house...
        Last edited by torquelover; 06-30-2008, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Hadn't thought about that ... could depend on how late we stay out, as I'd probably be heading to my mom's house afterward, which is only 2 hours from there. How many people can the RV accomodate?

Comment

Originally posted by torquelover View Post
            Hope to see you there. Have you posted your car yet?

My household is a quiet one early in the night. I can get an RV for us to hang out in, which will give you many sleeping options of various elevations and sizes, and privacy from my kids waking up at 6AM.
            Not yet, waiting to use my sister digital... what time is the meet going to be?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by chitownvic View Post
                12PM. If there is a good turnout, I am game for hanging out for a while.

Comment

sounds good...ill be sure to make it...

Comment

Awesome, and y'all had to make that meet like a gazillion miles away... have fun at it, take lotsa pics, and all that, you know the drill. I'll quietly envy y'all from under a truck, all covered in dirt, rust, and diesel oil :p

Comment

Originally posted by MeLikeyStripperChicks View Post
                      Awesome, and y'all had to make that meet like a gazillion miles away... have fun at it, take lotsa pics, and all that, you know the drill. I'll quietly envy y'all from under a truck, all covered in dirt, rust, and diesel oil :p
                      No "y'all", Greg just randomly decided it should be near his house and announced it, sort of like I keep meaning to do here in Lansing ..... :p There's a local eatery that I thought people would like that's closed now, and I don't have easy access to an industrial park location, but perhaps dudes would be interested in visiting the Olds museum that I keep not getting to because certain family members hate museums .....

Comment

No "y'all", Greg just randomly decided it should be near his house and announced it, sort of like I keep meaning to do here in Lansing ..... :p There's a local eatery that I thought people would like that's closed now, and I don't have easy access to an industrial park location, but perhaps dudes would be interested in visiting the Olds museum that I keep not getting to because certain family members hate museums .....
                        Actually, this meet was started by someone else on another forum. I am lucky to be within miles of it.

Comment

Oh, OK, nevermind. :p So what other sorts of folks are liable to be there?

Comment

Either way, Mike, tis too fuckin far. Tho if I could make the truck pull like 40mpg through a 50/50 WMO blend, that would possibly work out nice...

Comment

Originally posted by MeLikeyStripperChicks View Post
                              Either way, Mike, tis too fuckin far. Tho if I could make the truck pull like 40mpg through a 50/50 WMO blend, that would possibly work out nice...
                              Draft 1987cp out here, and you'll do fine.

Comment

Lol, if anyone needs drafting that'd be him - I'm about 2ft wider and who knows how much taller than him

Comment

Working...
                                X