BUFFalo/wny/ontario mangs!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooooo that looks nice! sounds goood mang,plenty of space too
    89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

so what is the date gonna be?
      Ont And Canada PPL The Cookhouse in Dwight

91 Grand Marq . . . . . . 88 ho wagon (project) . . . . . . 80' Lincoln Mark VI

Comment

no idea just yet im going to carlisle 7,8,9 of may then sometime shortly after that i think proababy hmm lemme see now i guess a weekend would probably be good for everyone? may 22d ok?

Comment

may 22 is no good. i will not be there. I'll be in Philly for a wedding.
          08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
          97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
          94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
          73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
          12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
          Originally posted by pantera77
          Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

for those interested there is a car show /fleamaerket may 21,22, and 23 is car show at the chautauqa fair grounds in dunkirk ny if anyone is planning on going please let me know i will be bringing about 5 or 6 members of boa with me to this ill probably attend fri and definatley the sunday car show starts at 9 if i remmebr right.

Comment

hey, If its all right with you guys I might see about traversing the 6 hours to get there, It just depends on what is going on with school
              Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
              New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by hemihotrod402 View Post
                hey, If its all right with you guys I might see about traversing the 6 hours to get there, It just depends on what is going on with school
                that would be cool not sue where u located sound u in cincy or something lol
                at anyrate the more the merrtier, i understand about school im in college myslef.

Comment

I'm about an hour south of toledo, We have driven to Niagara Falls before, and it took us about 6 hours to get there. We had to drive north to toledo, hop on the turnpike, and drive and drive and drive some more. The OH/PA border is about 4 hours from my house.
                  Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                  New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

cool dunkirk is closer than the falls though much closer i used to go from mansfield to jamestown in about 4 hrs lol

Comment

Ok, it's eventually going to get nice out. Shall we start the meet talk again? Or am I going to miss the meet on May 22nd because I'll be out of town and I'm upset about that.
                      08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                      03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                      97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                      94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                      73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                      12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                      Originally posted by pantera77
                      Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

looks like Im going on the 21st

my son has a baseball game on 22nd and my dad wants to get there the first day to find all the good deals before they are gone lol

Comment

I think I'll actually go to this one...

And anyone that's near Dunn Tire Raceway Park (ryan and jay) I'm there every Wednesday for cruise night. (Assuming it's not rained out like yesterday's)
                          2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
                          2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
                          2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
                          1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

I plan on being there the 21-23 lots of neat stuff and cool cars sounds like a mini meet in the works!

Comment

Originally posted by hemihotrod402 View Post
                              Time for a "sick day."
                              '79 Continental Town Car
                              '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                              '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

ok mangs im headed out to DK here this evening if your coming or close by , you can hit me up on my cell 716-640-6156-aaron

Comment

Working...
                                X