ATTENTION All Ohio Mangs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATTENTION All Ohio Mangs

Well, I'm back from Buckeye Boys state, and I said I would try to see about getting a meet together. Dates haven't been figured out yet, but post if you would be willing to go and we can figure that out from there.

PS: MI, IN, WV, KY, and PA guys are also invited (Scott that means you! lol)
    9/3-9/5
    0%
    9/10-9/12
    0%
    9/17-9/19
    0%
    9/24-9/26
    0%
    Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
    New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

I've got a Cleveland meet scheduled for the locals the weekend of August 6-8, which I know is Scottfest but the 'other' sites requested that we do that particular weekend.

You're welcome to attend if you aren't doing SF2010.
    '91 LTD Country Squire LX | '82 Cougar GS wagon |'03 Marauder | ' 18 Flex Limited EB
    formerly: '02 MGM, '04 MGM, '04 MGM v2.0, '04 MM, '07 P71 w/5-speed, '03 SAP P71, '04 CVLX (now in pantera77's stable), '10 P7B

Comment

Awesome.

I'm probably good for 8-6/8, no way I can get east, at this point I'm only tied up 8-18 through 28th so hemi just let us know!

Pete
      Originally posted by gadget73
      For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
      1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
      1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

Originally posted by hemihotrod402
        Well, I'm back from Buckeye Boys state, and I said I would try to see about getting a meet together. Dates haven't been figured out yet, but post if you would be willing to go and we can figure that out from there.

PS: MI, IN, WV, KY, and PA guys are also invited (Scott that means you! lol)
        you forgot about us NYmangs lol mid july is good for me
        89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

no saturdays in july are good for me!! And us NY mangs are right up the road!!

-ryan s.
          08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
          97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
          94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
          73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
          12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
          Originally posted by pantera77
          Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

I'm up for August 6-8th....... mainly because the wagon SHOULD be running by then... I hope.
            '97 Cadillac Catera - 3.0 DOHC V6, 75k
            Soon... Any '95+ Panther!
            CLICK ME! Parts For Sale, SUPER CHEAP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BGoins12 View Post
              I'm up for August 6-8th....... mainly because the wagon SHOULD be running by then... I hope.
              we could come over and help you fix that wagon! love workin on these things!
              89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

still haven't gotten a confirmed date, but it looks like it'll be in august/september. Planning on maybe having it in columbus? Maybe a grill and chill at delaware state park (about 10 miles north), then heading to down to National Trail Dragstrip? We can also hit up the jegs superstore, its just off of the freeway.
                Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

september please lol so I can come

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
                  Big plans

Comment

Is september good for everyone else? As of now, all weekends are free for me. Any dates that are out?

CRAIG! Where are you? lol

Comment

Originally posted by hemihotrod402 View Post
                      Is september good for everyone else? As of now, all weekends are free for me. Any dates that are out?

CRAIG! Where are you? lol
                      I'm here Andrew...LOL. PM sent
                      sigpic'86 GM LS sedan bone stock 113k triple dark sable, most of the bells and whistles, second owner. SOLD 9/10, will be looking for an 89 TC when the time is right

"In order to know virtue, we must first acquaint ourselves with vice" Marquis de Sade

Comment

Ok, so Tom hooked us up with a poll, so provide your input on when It should happen.

EDIT: Sorry about you NY guys, I completely forgot, especially since you invited us to yours You guys are just as welcome to come too!
                        Last edited by hemihotrod402; 06-27-2010, 10:24 PM.

Comment

9/12 = Bills home opener. Of which I have tickets.

-ryan s.
                          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                          97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--

Comment

Originally posted by SVT98t View Post
                            9/12 = Bills home opener. Of which I have tickets.

-ryan s.
                            My plans were to do it on the saturday of whatever weekend was chosen, so if it were that weekend, it would most likely be the eleventh.

Comment

kick ass.

-ryan s.
                              03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

Working...
                              X