No announcement yet.

PodCast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just need to get my headset, it's back at my moms house. Then all will be peachy.
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
      I just need to get my headset, it's back at my moms house. Then all will be peachy.
      oh sweet!
      89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Yeah! I can't wait to hear Jon on the podcast!
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Maybe one day I'll volunteer to be on there. Can bring something to it...maybe. Just need to find my headset.

Tried to listen to it, but it killed my Internet; I can only download so much per day and it needs to be split between five machines...but I heard the first couple minutes at least. I didn't really get into it enough to critique...

sigpic
          - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarquis View Post
            Maybe one day I'll volunteer to be on there. Can bring something to it...maybe. Just need to find my headset.

Tried to listen to it, but it killed my Internet; I can only download so much per day and it needs to be split between five machines...but I heard the first couple minutes at least. I didn't really get into it enough to critique...
            how does that work so much per day?
            89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

let us know what your limit for downloads is and we can break it up into segments.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
              Originally posted by gadget73
              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
              Originally posted by dmccaig
              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

My limit is 250MB per day, but that's shared between five or six computers...we try not to use much at all.

I'll listen from the work hotel when I'm up there. That's how I was able to listen to the first two episodes.

sigpic
                - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

wow, you have a really shitty internet connection plan. Hell there are days I suck down a couple GB. Downloading season packs of tv shows really chews the bandwidth, luckily I have no limits.
                  86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                  5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                  I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                    wow, you have a really shitty internet connection plan. Hell there are days I suck down a couple GB. Downloading season packs of tv shows really chews the bandwidth, luckily I have no limits.
                    HughesNet sucks, thanks for rubbing it in...

It's that or dialup...the cable connection ends five telephone poles up the street and they won't send anyone up to evaluate the area to see if there's enough interest to expand the line...

sigpic

Comment

HughesNet sucks, thanks for rubbing it in...

It's that or dialup...the cable connection ends five telephone poles up the street and they won't send anyone up to evaluate the area to see if there's enough interest to expand the line...
                      and i think lifes hard with the base comcast plan..
                      1988 MGM GS - Preferred Equipment Package 172A; InstaClear

1980 Lincoln Continental Coupe
                      1994 MGM GS Montigua
                      2005 F150 Lariat Scab 4x4 3.73 LS
                      2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

Working...
                      X