Scott & Scott's Steamtown Trip - July 23, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sure, thanks.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

There is a large parking lot that we can meet at on the west side of the mall. It is off of lackawanna ave. Its an outdoor lot that is right across the street from the martz bus terminal and tom hesser nissan. No one parks in that lot, because everyone parks in the parking garage. It will be a nice place to get some group pictures of the cars and a good spot to park for steamtown.
      2002 Nissan Maxima 6spd 14.2@98mph "it may or may not be street legal"
      2009 Chevy HHR Panel - My office
      1988 Lincoln Town Car - The new love of my life

Comment

well all ready for the trip. see you guys there.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
        -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
        1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

I'll try to make it. I'll hitch a ride up with Thain on Friday and I'll see you guys then!

Comment

right now i'm 50/50 i'll be there i'm staying at skippyville all week I might see some of you mangs friday night gonna be running up to new england all week I hope

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
            302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
            k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Alrighty y'all,

I'll be ready to head up to Skippyville tomorrow night. I'm gonna leave after rush-hour traffic, so I'll be there around 8pm or so, at least that's the plan.

We'll figure on meeting at the outside lot. If I looked at the map correctly, it's nice and easy to find. So if it's not to early for everyone, we'll meet up about 9am or so Saturday morning.

See y'all there!

sigpic
              - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

well mangs I won't be able to make it I got a preplan to drive to anchorage alaska so I won't be able to go have fun mangs

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

I'm out. Mom had a wreck on the motorcycle this morning and she's mostly immobile. 3 broken ribs, broken ankle, sprained ankle, jammed thumb and generally sore all over. I'm gonna stay here and help out where I can.
                  86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                  5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                  I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                    I'm out. Mom had a wreck on the motorcycle this morning and she's mostly immobile. 3 broken ribs, broken ankle, sprained ankle, jammed thumb and generally sore all over. I'm gonna stay here and help out where I can.
                    Gotta do what's best mang. Hope your mom gets set on the road to recovery real quick.

sigpic
                    - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                      And with that, I'm out too. Can't go if I can't get up there. That sucks Thain.

Comment

Me and the two speed will meet you there at 9am. I really wanted to get my transmission in this week, but it has been so damn hot.
                        2002 Nissan Maxima 6spd 14.2@98mph "it may or may not be street legal"
                        2009 Chevy HHR Panel - My office
                        1988 Lincoln Town Car - The new love of my life

Comment

Just gave the car a quick bath. We'll be hitting the road to Skippyville in a little bit.

sigpic

Comment

i will see you guys tommorow at steamtown around 7AM.

-Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                            1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarquis View Post
                              So if it's not to early for everyone, we'll meet up about 9am or so Saturday morning.

See y'all there!
                              Originally posted by MattsGrandMarquis View Post
                              i will see you guys tommorow at steamtown around 7AM.

86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

didnt see that.

Comment

Working...
                                X