No announcement yet.

ScottFest 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be coming up tomorrow (friday) evening, probably won't make it to the track. Is anyone going to be around skippyville when everyone is at the track?
    I am bringing the Maverick, last minute decision partially based on my windshield being ready to fall out in the LTD.

As far as records go I'm into classic rock/metal if you got any. Something like guns n roses, ac/dc, metallica etc.

Oh and I'm bringing home made pasta salad, and napkins.
    -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Bringing the Mav? Not coming to the track! There's something wrong with this picture

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
        I'll be coming up tomorrow (friday) evening, probably won't make it to the track. Is anyone going to be around skippyville when everyone is at the track?
        I am bringing the Maverick, last minute decision partially based on my windshield being ready to fall out in the LTD.

As far as records go I'm into classic rock/metal if you got any. Something like guns n roses, ac/dc, metallica etc.

Oh and I'm bringing home made pasta salad, and napkins.
        As of right now, we'll probably just hang around Skippyville Friday night.

sigpic
        - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Is anyone racing?

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

Me.

Comment

I may be up here too. If I go to BS, I'm probably spectatorizing.

Car decided to be a cunt on the way up here. I stopped for a tinkle and some tea, and it wouldn't start again. Called Ivan for a rescue mission and just about the time he got there I thought to try whacking the inertia switch to force a trip that I could reset. It started and ran fine after that. No idea what happened there, but I was stuck for an hour in a gas station parking lot trying to read by map light.
              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                I may be up here too. If I go to BS, I'm probably spectatorizing.

Car decided to be a cunt on the way up here. I stopped for a tinkle and some tea, and it wouldn't start again. Called Ivan for a rescue mission and just about the time he got there I thought to try whacking the inertia switch to force a trip that I could reset. It started and ran fine after that. No idea what happened there, but I was stuck for an hour in a gas station parking lot trying to read by map light.
                I've got one from a fox, will it fit? should I bring it?

Comment

I'm shooting for tonight as of now, still tons of work to do. I'll miss the drag racing but hopefully I'll at least make it.
                  2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
                  2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
                  2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
                  1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Who intends on going to the strip?

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                      Who intends on going to the strip?
                      Me. Me. Me. Me! I am falling behind my sched but already have my race stuffs packed....

Gate opens @ 4

Time shots @ 5

Comment

Originally posted by mitymerc View Post
                        I've got one from a fox, will it fit? should I bring it?

Can't find it....

Comment

was the racing today yesterday or today?
                          "To Find yourself, you must first lose yourself"

-1973 Volkswagen Bus Westy
                          -1986 Honda Magna 700cc
                          -1989 Lincoln Town car Signature Series
                          -2011 Subaru Outback

Comment

yesterday. I have video of it. postings will occur after I get home.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                            Originally posted by gadget73
                            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                            Originally posted by dmccaig
                            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

It was great seeing all of you mangs again the cruise was great had a blast

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                              302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                              k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

That was great was always, can't wait till next year!
                                2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
                                2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
                                2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
                                1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Working...
                                X