No announcement yet.

ScottFest 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah yes I was hoping to see a picture of that, I wonder if it fell through the trunk floor on his way home?
    2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI, Smog Delete - Summer Cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Marquis GT View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]43460[/ATTACH]
      can an admin make this matts sig?..........lol

Comment

Well, so far as I know it has not fallen through. It still has to make the trip home with him though.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by pantera77 View Post
          I really wish I had seen this. I'm surprised that tired lopo could even haul that.
          He supposedly cheated and took the long way out the yard, thus avoiding the major grades - the 14% uphill would have definitely been an interesting attempt tho...
          The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.
          The ones who accomplish nothing, are the wise who know when to quit.

Comment

There was a struggle on that grade without the engine in the trunk.
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Did that freeloader leave Skippyville yet?
              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

No. Skip has forced him to slave labor doing yardwork.

Comment

So, the final update: Scott left Scottfest, and Matt was still there. First in, last out.

Comment

He needs adult supervision. Shoulda thrown his ass out.
                    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

We left him with the tender mercies of Skip and Jess.

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                        That could get really interesting, and unfortunately none of us will be there to see it.
                        2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                          THIS made me laugh out loud.

and the engine in the trunk got lighter after John S. helped (did most of the work) strip unneeded parts off if it and me and Ivan helped reposition the damn thing in the trunk so it would shut. The ass end of the car came up another 2 inches after all of that.

Also, I made it home today... ran the vic on 7.7 cylinders for the last 90 ish miles. Cyl 7 spark plug is allowing blow-by. The ceramic is loose. Going to replace all of the plugs with plats this time. They seem to be built a little better.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                          Originally posted by gadget73
                          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                          Originally posted by dmccaig
                          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

7.7 rounds up to 8 so you were good
                            1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
                            1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

damn junk parts. We figured out spark plugs what, 75 years ago? No reason they should be falling apart like that.

Comment

Originally posted by sly View Post
                                THIS made me laugh out loud.

and the engine in the trunk got lighter after John S. helped (did most of the work) strip unneeded parts off if it and me and Ivan helped reposition the damn thing in the trunk so it would shut. The ass end of the car came up another 2 inches after all of that.

Also, I made it home today... ran the vic on 7.7 cylinders for the last 90 ish miles. Cyl 7 spark plug is allowing blow-by. The ceramic is loose. Going to replace all of the plugs with plats this time. They seem to be built a little better.
                                Did the goofy fucker put those cargo coils in first? Or did he haul the engine around on his clapped out 1982 coils?

Comment

Working...
                                X