ScottFest Parts Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of parts...

Due to last minute project at work that has to be in place before fall classes start, I'll be busy doing software testing and won't be free to join the festivities that weekend.

Is there anyone in the southeast within a ~6hr drive from Gainesville willing to meet me somewhere this weekend to pick up the parts bin/boxes and get em north to market for Deuce and I?

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
    '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
    '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
      Cool. John knows nothing about it yet..the part of me giving it to him...I just figured that since he has done a bunch of ABS stuff he may get some use out of it. You two can fight it out. lol
      He has far more interest and use for that than I do. I don't own a breakout box to pair it with anyway. Also, he's got two ABS cars, both of which are regular drivers while my one ABS car hasn't been moved in months.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Hey guys,

These are for non panthers:

1997 Lincoln continental Shop manuals (regular and Electronic and vacuum troubleshooting)
        1992-1997 Ford F-series truck gray dash pad

Panther
        Spoked hubcaps (believe they are for 15" rims) for a MGM and CV

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR

Blue interior (dash, front seats, panels-all around) for 1989 Lincoln town car
        1997 Lincoln town car executive rear door panel arm rests (cigarette ash tray lid)
        "To Find yourself, you must first lose yourself"

-1973 Volkswagen Bus Westy
        -1986 Honda Magna 700cc
        -1989 Lincoln Town car Signature Series
        -2011 Subaru Outback

Comment

Also, someone here mentioned they are bringing flowmaster 50's???

-1986 Honda Magna 700cc
          -2011 Subaru Outback

Comment

They were part of my parts collection

'80 Town Coupé

Comment

Do you still have them? I don't think no one called dibs on them.

-1986 Honda Magna 700cc
              -2011 Subaru Outback

Comment

They're in my garage, and will be unless someone in the SE picks them up from me... Look a few posts back

'80 Town Coupé

Comment

gotcha, thanks for the update. Sux you can't make it up

-1986 Honda Magna 700cc
                  -2011 Subaru Outback

Comment

Originally posted by sxcpotatoes View Post
                    Great, I'll have to go up to Akron to meet ya but I'm sure I can find some excuse like shopping discount construction materials stores up there. We can grab some food if you have the time, if not no big deal.
                    Originally posted by t65neon5 View Post
                    ummmm....yeah...I,ll be leaving Thursday morning from Barberton, you can drop it off here anytime before then if you want.....
                    Did you still want me stop and pick Sly's mirror up? Or does Dave have it? Either way is fine with me.
                    2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI, Smog Delete - Summer Cruiser

​

Comment

Originally posted by phayzer5 View Post
                      Speaking of parts...

Due to last minute project at work that has to be in place before fall classes start, I'll be busy doing software testing and won't be free to join the festivities that weekend.

Is there anyone in the southeast within a ~6hr drive from Gainesville willing to meet me somewhere this weekend to pick up the parts bin/boxes and get em north to market for Deuce and I?
                      That stupid work stuff always gets in the way, hence my shortened stay @ SF (if I can get there at all) and my "vacation" trip To FL being killed....

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

So uh if things go as planned. I'll bring:

- Exploder upper intake
                        - Lightning spacer

I'll actually probably only bring those things if someone is directly wanting them.

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.
                        The only 6 speed box on a late model frame.

Originally posted by SVT98t
                        It has air ride. I've disabled it since I've been jacking it up and down.

That is how you're supposed to jack it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

Get your orders in to us long-haulers or you won't get the stuff.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                          Originally posted by gadget73
                          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                          Originally posted by dmccaig
                          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Still ISO class 3 hitch for a 2000 mgm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            2000 Grand Marquis LS
                            2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
                            1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
                            1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
                            Mercury Owners Group member
                            Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

Might be able to find some other odds and ends for the box panthers
                              Originally posted by porschpow View Post
                              Hey guys,

These are for non panthers:

1997 Lincoln continental Shop manuals (regular and Electronic and vacuum troubleshooting)
                              1992-1997 Ford F-series truck gray dash pad

Panther
                              Spoked hubcaps (believe they are for 15" rims) for a MGM and CV

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR

Blue interior (dash, front seats, panels-all around) for 1989 Lincoln town car
                              1997 Lincoln town car executive rear door panel arm rests (cigarette ash tray lid)

-1986 Honda Magna 700cc
                              -2011 Subaru Outback

Comment

If I don't get the car running today I will not be coming....

BTW, Does anyone need a '76 351 & tranny?

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

Working...
                                X