No announcement yet.

Scottfest 2015 schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And no following me. I have no idea where the hell I'm going first thing in the before coffee. I think the last time I tried that I took us on like a 45 minute detour by forgetting where the hell I was supposed to be going.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
      there are no boxes at ez pull........maybe a run to greble u pull it instead?

I second this. One 1991 Vic and one 80 something Town Car. Harrys is even worse. They recently cleared out their entire Ford section and moved the fords to a further location. YES FURTHER!!! lol Also they just started over with new cars in that location so the inventory is horrendous.

In sum, Harrys would be an absolute BUST. EZpull did have a good variety of aeros and whales. I just went today to both locations......
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Any Mark VIIs David?

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
          And no following me. I have no idea where the hell I'm going first thing in the before coffee. I think the last time I tried that I took us on like a 45 minute detour by forgetting where the hell I was supposed to be going.
          lol....I remember that......

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
            Any Mark VIIs David?
            I did not see any Mark VII's. Closest were a couple of Thunderbirds at ezpull. I havent seen a Mark VII at a yard (Harry/ezpull)in a long time!
            ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
              Any Mark VIIs David?
              One Mk7 in Greble as of two weeks ago. One Mk7 in Achey's as of last week. Neither had what you want.

Also Greble had a '88 or '89 Grand Marquis with perfect front fenders, beige in color, with ditch lights - someone pls go ahead and take them so I can pillage the A-pillars afterwards. Early '80s Crown Vic in there too, don't recall details on that one. One box Towncar, looked to be in decent shape overall, but must have slid on the loader forks as the floors got crushed from below.

Achey's had a few boxes, including two wagons (a Crown Vic and a Grand Marquis), a seemingly nice 2wd Crown Vic, and at least one 4-door Crown Vic IIRC, plus like three Towncars.

If you need truck parts, EZ was kinda bare on Fords, whereas Greble is full of just about everything.

And whoever wanted big truck air horns, EZ had none in good shape left. Unless ofc they recently acquired a new cab with them still attached. Greble has no big truck stuff at all.
              The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.
              The ones who accomplish nothing, are the wise who know when to quit.

Comment

*shrugs* guess my wife is big horn free still.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                Originally posted by dmccaig
                Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Not so horny? 😝

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk
                  08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                  03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                  97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                  94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                  73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                  12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                  Originally posted by pantera77
                  Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

NO DYNO DAY

03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                    97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--

Comment

Fucking hell!

Comment

Theres a shop in Reading, but i doubt we can get in pn such short notice.

03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

What is the address of this Achey's place?
                          ~David~

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                            What is the address of this Achey's place?
                            Leave Cressona via 61 towards Reading like you do when headed to EZ, go past the bulldog stealership (on your right), make a left at the Sheetz (on your left, kitty corner from the McD), drive past the Redner's (on your left) and follow the winding 2-lane road for like two miles or so, when said road ends at a T-intersection make a right then in like 100ft immediate left before the "Achey's Used Auto Parts" sign and scale the side of the mountain up the steep gravel driveway (2wd good luck during wintertime). Alternatively if one is coming from Reading (or back from EZ) you just make a right at the Sheetz, then the rest of the directions are the same.
                            The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.

Comment

When is everyone leaving to play with beavers on Friday? A party with a rather interesting vehicle (not me, mine takes the state of Texas to reach 60mph) expressed interest in both that and the dyno. Too bad the dyno seems to a bust tho...

Comment

Im going to be making some phone calls today in hopes of trying to snag some dyno time.

03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

Working...
                                X