No announcement yet.

2006 ATL area meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it is official. I have signed up for the meet now. I have registered as car number #120 Hope to see some of you there.
    93 Town Car Cartier 150k mi
    01 CVPI, (Count Blackula)155k mi

Comment

WOOT!!!!! I am official now. Look at the second from the bottom in the list. I will be car #120

Comment

cool. i am going. i need to register thu the mail tho.
        Geoff in the ATL.
        + '98 P74 with SCT XCalibrator 2 tuning by FPS, Brembo rotors, ceramic pads, Kumho 235/60/16 716s, Dorman intake.
        + '93 P73 aka "Bernie" with some mods:
        - 1998+ rotors [12.4"], calipers, hoses, end links, lower ball joints & tie-rod ends.
        - SVO headers, Catco converters, X-pipe, Magnaflow SS mufflers, FRPP 3.73s, Traction-Lok.
        - AMMX driveshaft, extended tailshaft housing and slip yoke.
        - 77mm pro-m meter, heat shield & CAI tube, 70mm frpp t-body, pulleys.
        - TransGO kit, B&M tranny cooler, Black Magic e-fan, Aluminum rad.
        - 16x7 steel rims, 235/60/16 Kuhmo KH11s, Tokico gas shocks, NNŠEE PI springs.
        - Runs low 15s, need to run a new 1/4 mile and dyno pull.
        - 11.25" Mark 8 converter & 6-bolt flexplate.
        - SCT tuning / chip from FPS.

Comment

Well the event was pretty good, got to see some reallly fast cars, Impala's and Marauders. Am going to get with the Impala club and see about joining them next year. Hope to see more of you there.

Comment

Well to anyone interested. There is a Monthly meet starting in the ATL with floating locations. Sorry for the late notice. There is a meet scheduled Tomorrow Sat Jan. 13th 07

The meeting location is the Crackel Barrel off exit 149 in Commerce North of ATL on I85. The scheduled time for the meet is 1:00. Hope to see some of you there.

Comment

Hey I wish there was somethin like this over here in the northwest...Oregon/wash/idaho/Cali/ Area....anyone wanna do somethin bout it?
              YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

The next ATL area meet will be held on Feb 10th at 1:00pm in Marietta, GA. The eating place has been picked at is located here.

Williamson Brothers BBQ
                1425 Roswell Rd.
                Marietta, GA 30062

I am going to get the address of the large parking lot that is located in front of the new K-mart on Cobb Parway (Hwy 41). In marietta. I will post that address (K-marts) as soon as I can. The large parking lot is infron of the K-mart to the east and closer to Cobb Parkway (Hwy 41).

Comment

Im afriade to ask but where there any boxes there??
                  People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Comment

Last meet was a total waist. Only me and one other person showed. It was pretty far away though too. This one is local and a lot more drive friendly for alot of people. So hopefully there will be more there this time. You should just bring yours you could be the first box.

Comment

Working...
                    X