ScottFest 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok... you 2 should have BF access now.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by sly View Post
      ok... you 2 should have BF access now.
      Thanx....your the best!
      I'm not completely oblivious to reality, I just choose to reject it when it doesn't line up with my opinions. (thanx Thain!)

Comment

Dear Panthers,
        I'll be coming down from Canada either Sunday or Monday.

Donald

Comment

Yay! This would be a rare occurrence!
          The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.
          The ones who accomplish nothing, are the wise who know when to quit.

Comment

Should have the '89 up to snuff for real this time. Digital dash, 4R70W, and so on. Gonna make all you hoes jealous of my readouts and horizontal tach! Buuuuut I will probably need to work most of the day on the 12th. May have some small jobs going on the day after too. But I'll try to get there as close to the 12th as I can. Will bring vodka too.
            '89 Grand Marquis "Ebyt", '85 Grand Marquis "Eva", '94 Caprice "Kira"
            '84 Town Car "Stacy", '79 New Yorker “Anita", '93 Town Car "Kelly"
            '80 Mark VI "Allie", '94 Grand Marquis coming June, '79 LTD-S "Oksana"

Comment

If I ever get a real engine into my beater... *snicker*

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

I will be attending with my girlfriend, time taken off, i would like to see what my new engine puts out on the dyno and the drag strip.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
                -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

i want to see a contest of belching and farting

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                  2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                  1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                  1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                  2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                  1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Are you making beans over the camp fire?
                    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I'm just glad that a-hole from ND won't be there. He tried to butt sex me the last time I went.

Comment

Ok I'm new someone want to explain a little further what all this scottfest intails,I'm intrigued.Fun for the whole family kind of thing?already thinking about planning an end of summer vacation,both of my daughters birtdays are in August.I need some more details fellas so I can start selling the wife on it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by cvbox1990 View Post
                          Ok I'm new someone want to explain a little further what all this scottfest intails,I'm intrigued.Fun for the whole family kind of thing?already thinking about planning an end of summer vacation,both of my daughters birtdays are in August.I need some more details fellas so I can start selling the wife on it lol.
                          It's a National get-together of Panther lovers from all around the country. It's mostly just a bunch of guys sharing their love of the panthers. Shooting the shit. Junkyarding, cruises. Maybe dyno and dragstrip time. Good food. Good people. Lots of cars. In the past we've taken brewery tours at the local Yuengling Brewery. Cruise to the remnants of the town of Centralia. Coal mine tours, and also had some food at some nice restaurants and diners in the area.

Comment

Given the demographics of who shows up (mostly dudes), I'm not so sure about "fun for the whole family". Maybe "boredom for most of the family" depending on age and how indifferent they are to car geeks and extensive BS sessions. Theres nothing that is explicitly family-unfriendly though, besides occasionally some language.
                            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

there's language during/after liquor/beer/wine coolers... which is typically after dark... but still. And lots of bravado heading to the track.

Comment

And then we show up and remember just how slow our cars truly are There is always the hope of someone running an 80s GM box just so we can feel fast.

Comment

Working...
                                X