No announcement yet.

Scottfest 2K5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm cavalier or towncar to scottfest.....
    umm definetly towncar

Comment

yeah, 2 zipperhead cars running aruond SF will be enough

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
      '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
      '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Crap, looks like I might not make it for the races. I'll know more in the coming days.

Comment

3 days 'til departure. I wonder if this hurricane business is going to effect my trip. Cleaned and loaded the car today. Hopefully nothing goes wrong in the next few days.

Comment

ahh we are leaving Friday after I get off work... but yeah I need to start getting some things together for the trip, because we are going to a road trip after we leave Scottfest so we will be in the towny driving for the whole week until the following Sunday. Only a couple more days left though! Woo Hoooo! :banana:

Comment

July 12th, at 5:50am, I am heading out to Scottfest, and my destiny.
              Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
              Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

awesome! make sure you guys write down mine and toms cell phone numbers

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania
                  awesome! make sure you guys write down mine and toms cell phone numbers
                  Will do. :thumbsup:

Comment

anyone wanna split the gas cost from indiana and drive my car with me, I'm thinking me driving isn't going to be good.

SuperFord Profile
                    Support safe sigs

-sigs should not exceed 600 pixels wide
                    -sigs should not consist of more that 25 lines (including pics) when viewed at 800x600
                    -Multiple images exceeding 600 pixels wide should have a space between them to allow for wrapping
                    -Total sig size should not exceed 60k
                    Remember, only you can prevent sig abuse....

Comment

So much for that. I won't be making it this time after all. I'm tired and pissed off. I'm sorry, guys. I was really looking forward to this event and meeting all of you. Bad planning, bad health, and small problems got me. About the only thing that went right was the car.

I feel like a fucking idiot after getting so psyched and prepared for this trip only to not make it.

I hope you guys have a great time. I'll do my best to catch the next one.

Comment

that sucks dude.
                        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

[GMGT]Dude, dont be so down on yourself.

While I really, really looked forward to meeting you, theres always next year, and ill bring my box next year!

Still feel free to give any of us a call...

[/GMGT]

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I should of went, I got pulled over yesterday here and the car impounded.

SuperFord Profile
                            Support safe sigs

-sigs should not exceed 600 pixels wide
                            -sigs should not consist of more that 25 lines (including pics) when viewed at 800x600
                            -Multiple images exceeding 600 pixels wide should have a space between them to allow for wrapping
                            -Total sig size should not exceed 60k
                            Remember, only you can prevent sig abuse....

Comment

Justin,
                              It's just a mater of time before we all meet each other! Maybe I'll drive out there one day.....I'd like the see that glacier park, before it become the "Kind of Big piece of Ice" park.... I hope you're feeling alright man!

Grimor,
                              Damn, that sucks. Hope you get it back soon, and this time you might want to get your license.

Comment

Working...
                              X