Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

poor gl.......he had no luggage when he arrived at scottfest last yr.......we took him for pants and he borrowed a tye dye from me lol
    so i dont wanna hear any whining about the drive......ask the 2k5 participants....it was better than 3 days at disney world hehe

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Scottfest 2K5 changed my life.
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

It was awesome, hope to make it again this year!!!!
        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Tom, if you can hitch a flight to Richmond, Norfolk or Langley AFB, I can provide you with transportation.

Comment

I think it is getting close enough time to tell my parents about it here pretty soon. I have been putting it off in fear they say no. That will kill me if they do.
            2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

"Hey mom, dad. Im spending a couple of nights at a girls house"

there you go, that will work

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06 (you will be missed)

Comment

Total Est. Time: 5 hours, 55 minutes Total Est. Distance: 339.88 miles

not as close as I thought.....I'm starting to wonder if my merk will make it.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
                My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

Tell them it's for educational purposes lol
                  Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                  Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

I drove the Townie to Chicago just to prove to myself and other people that it would get there and back without massive failure. I spent 12 hours straight one day on the way there, and about 15 hours coming home (detoured through Indianapolis to have lunch with a friend). I didn't even hurt when I got home. Gotta love comfy seats.
                    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by Mercmarquis
                      Total Est. Time: 5 hours, 55 minutes Total Est. Distance: 339.88 miles

not as close as I thought.....I'm starting to wonder if my merk will make it.
                      I could pick you up on the way, i'm coming from Cincy

But, I'm taking the Ranger because I seriously doubt i'll have Vicy running by then.
                      GMNRadio DJ, Podcast Co-Host
                      1984 Ford LTD Crown Victoria - Drag Car.
                      99 Ranger 2.5 - Parts hauler and Pit truck.
                      03 Mustang 3.8 Convertable - Head Gaskets fukered up
                      95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

hey guys drive whatever you want here.....i'm not gonna hold anything against you lol i'd rather see you if you have to drive your eceno beater
                        remember it's all about the people

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania
                          hey guys drive whatever you want here.....i'm not gonna hold anything against you lol i'd rather see you if you have to drive your eceno beater
                          remember it's all about the people
                          Which is why I drove my talon-slow there last yr

Comment

And I Teh Super-Talon-Killing-Celica

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
                            '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
                            '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

We never raced, fucker!

Comment

I felt dirty riding around in teh talon, but listening to some ELO made it a lot better :headbang: lol

Overall I was ashamed to see either of those cars there : - P lol
                                Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

Working...
                                X