No announcement yet.

members that WILL make it to SF '08....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There aren't nearly as many events going on in august or september. I'll be in New Mexico July 30th through August 11th, so anytime after that is open for me. I have other events planned for the summer, but those won't be after the 11th due to school starting up. Since I won't be going to school right away, i'll have time after that.
    88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
    Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Originally posted by seneeb View Post
      when is it in 08?

please for god sakes tell me it's in august or september please for the love of god no july crap like this year!
      Same time I would think.

Comment

I should be there next year, just gotta figure out a date so I can book the week off now. I had full intentions on coming in 07, but SF fell on the same weekend as my yearly family vacation which I had been waiting for for ages. Made it to Scott's, just a month late. Hopefully the Vic will be H.O'd, wide ratio aod'd and trak-loc'd by then. And its gonna be ugly as sin after all the rust thats hiding shows its self over the winter.
        sigpicVic Videos Here http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...676#post243676
        Vic's Reader's Rides Page http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=16917
        Vic's Cardomain page http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2532949
        1975 Chevy C-10 Cardomain http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3371894

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
          Well, you should have known me well enough by the time SF07 rolled around that you should have been able to anticipate even my slightest whims...freaking jerk. I mean, hell, I have mailed out chips and salsa to most of you guys every time my wife eats the stuff, don't you think you could return the favor?

I just received a greasy envelope with no chips and no salsa. Like anything else that is good (especially my Ol' Skool Rodz mags; I am missing three issues in the passed two years); it won't make it via USPS to my doorstep unmolested.

As for SF08; too early to tell. Ask me in March and I can give ya an answer.

Packman

Comment

if it's june or july i can pretty much garuntee that i cannot go

if it's august or september, i can pretty much garuntee that i CAN go

so gimme a date, and it better be 8 or 9 something or i'm coming around there and peepee slapin someone
            GMNRadio DJ, Podcast Co-Host
            1984 Ford LTD Crown Victoria - Drag Car.
            99 Ranger 2.5 - Parts hauler and Pit truck.
            03 Mustang 3.8 Convertable - Head Gaskets fukered up
            95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

Tom's asked me if I want to go. I may tag along if I can get the holiday
              -Me

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Originally posted by 87vicFIVEO View Post
                Wouldn't miss it. Can't wait to see you car Justin.
                CONVOY FROM BUFFALO!!!!!

ill bring the tank deuce and maybe the marauder
                08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                Originally posted by pantera77
                Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

I got a family vaction for Ocean City MD june 7th to the 14th & a family reunion out in the mid west from late june to mid july but I think it going to be on the weekend of the 4th for my reunion late june to aug will be good for SF I think Sal & I will convoy down I`m not sure which of the 3 panthers I`ll bring down I want your vote on it the Box ,HPP or GMQ ? ..........
                  2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
                  85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
                  07 JCL 250 A Scooter
                  79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by SVT98t View Post
                    CONVOY FROM BUFFALO!!!!!

ill bring the tank deuce and maybe the marauder
                    Let's do it!!
                    1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
                    FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

If newbs like myself with only 4 posts (so far) can be able to go, then Count me in. Im only around 2 hours away. I'll bring a toyota Prius.

Jk, Im bringing my 06 LX, AKA "Frank the Tank" Im down for any Day, any Month as long as I get advanced notice.

Comment

All are welcome to attend, regardless of post count.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                        1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                        But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

it is usually a weekend event ... it includes trips to the dragstrip, a panther cruise, hanging out, learning about panthers and such. i am hoping to have Deuce, my 2 door, there next SF. maybe another trip to Centralia would be cool too. hopefully a few more people can go as a convoy to SF from farther states. i am DEFINATELY going. it is a long trip but well worth it for me to see new sites away from Nebraska.
                          Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Is there a set date for SF '08? I know I'll be at York, PA for the National Street Road Association's show in early June (4-8th I think). I'll also be cruising to Carlisle that same weekend for the Ford Nats (6-8). I could always make a seperate trip though. Not sure its my cup of tea though. It'd be nice to meet some of the folk here in person though...
                            **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                            **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                            **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                            **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

from what i am guessing, it will be mid thru end of July like this last SF.
                              Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Originally posted by crabby125 View Post
                                If newbs like myself with only 4 posts (so far) can be able to go, then Count me in. Im only around 2 hours away. I'll bring a toyota Prius.
                                Leave now!!!!!!!! Lol Just kidding. All are welcome. Regardless if you are a n00b, or if you have a low post count. The more the merrier!!

Comment

Working...
                                X