X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need a "no preference" option!!!!
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by LumpyCheeseman View Post
      when should sf09 be held? prolly sometime in 09...preferably before snowfall
      Snow would be great, then I would have a chance in the burn out contest...

2000 Grand Marquis LS
      2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
      1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
      1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
      Mercury Owners Group member
      Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

Personally, I vote for bumping SF09 to later this month, that way I don't have to wait another f***ing year for SF09.

Until then?

Same time as always.

Comment

Doesn't bother me, I'll go whenever Tom wants to go. However it does depend when my visa comes through.
          -Me

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

I always take the week of my birthday in August (6th) on vacation, so 7-10 works for me. July 31 - Aug 3 is second choice to start the vacation week. I hope to stay two days next year, instead of the one day visit.
            1966 Ford Fairlane 500XL - 521 Stroker/4-speed
            1997 Ford F250XLT Heavy Duty - 460/E4OD
            2008 Ford Crown Victoria LX

Comment

For me to be there (and I hope I can... for once), the earlier the better. I can't do anything after August 3rd. Any of the July dates are fine with me.
              1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
              1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
              Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
              Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

the vote is a great idear,
                including the 'average temperature' for each of those date ranges would help also.

when does it start to cool off a bit?
                /rick

Comment

I will have just graduated from high school and I think this would make a great senior trip instead of going to some stupid beach! Either this or the Oshkosh airshow. hmmmm...
                  1998 Crown Victoria P71: Former National Institiute of Health vehicle
                  1974 VW Beetle

Comment

Have it about the same as we just did was great I`m open for late july or early aug is fine w/me I`m going to try to do a 2 or 3 day meet now if I can get off from work.....
                    2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
                    85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
                    07 JCL 250 A Scooter
                    79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

my vote is this: whenever its convenient for scott, our great and gracious host

Comment

Originally posted by LumpyCheeseman View Post
                        my vote is this: whenever its convenient for scott, our great and gracious host
                        Yeah, that's more important. But if it's good for him on the days I mentioned... jk.

Comment

Hi Guys

Well??? Are you ever going to decide??

I can get some scorching deals on flights into Philly at the moment only $1100 return for Jane and myself.

Regards

Dereck
                          President and founder of The Turbine Wheel Appreciation Society and Little Debbie Cake Connoissuer

Also "The Pondside Pain In Your Posterior"

Comment

for the first time ever I can get into SF discussion... now that im a truck driver can most likely attend...

my question is... is there truck parking near the venue?
                            and if I come... anyone have a shower I may borrow?

and any day is good for me... just need notice.
                            2000 Grand Marquis LS: Back in the Panther Life Again.

Comment

Originally posted by projektRoyalDemon View Post
                              for the first time ever I can get into SF discussion... now that im a truck driver can most likely attend...

my question is... is there truck parking near the venue?
                              and if I come... anyone have a shower I may borrow?

and any day is good for me... just need notice.
                              Yes, and yes.
                              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by TheCrazyEngineBuilder View Post
                                the vote is a great idear,
                                including the 'average temperature' for each of those date ranges would help also.

when does it start to cool off a bit?
                                /rick
                                Yes, definitely, that was something I was a bit worried about. I suffer from a rare condition known as 'projectile sweating', where I sweat out in solid form, instead of that regular liquidy sweaty stuff. I once sunk a boat on a hot day.

Comment

Working...
                                X