Official SF '10 Dates: 6th-9th Aug 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91grandmarquis View Post
    I will probably just say it is a giant ford meet to keep it simple. My parent's won't care as long as I keep in touch... I am eighteen and could pull the anxty teen "Im eighteen you cant tell me what to do."
    Thanks everyone, I have my own phone lol. I was planning on putting it that way, (about it being a big CV meet). I don't think my parents are going to mind too much, I just can't fuck up between now and then. But I could be wrong. My parents are letting me do a lot this summer being I'm going to Indiana for College Next year. They already said I can go to St. Thomas for the factory tour next year, so I might be able to come.
    Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
    New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

I would like to see your car in person... I like blue haha.
      "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
      1985 GMC 1500

Comment

I would like to see your car in person... I like blue haha.
        Dude I wanna see yours. From what I've seen in pictures it looks IMMACULATE
        Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
        New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Some say immaculate, I say filthy..... But that is just how I am. p72 has got me all worked up on cleaning the engine bay out..... It is driving me insane now, especially since it is going to be a summer car.
          "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
          1985 GMC 1500

Comment

i'm really excited that all you young guys want to come to scottfest!

i do have to post this tho
            if we catch anyone under 21 drinking alcohol, they will be asked to leave...... i try to make this a family event, and i want to assure the parents of those under 21 that they will not drink alcohol.
            i will be checking id's too.

same goes for those over 21......please no drinking and driving!

i have lost too many friends over they years to drunk driving

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

p72 has got me all worked up on cleaning the engine bay out..... It is driving me insane now, especially since it is going to be a summer car.
              My pleasure!

Most of the time, I would seriously have no issues with eating off the engines in my vehicles. My truck is a little dirty right now, but I'll probably just blow it off, and maybe wipe it down a little.

It also started with my red car. The blue car's engine is a little grimy, but not too bad.
              **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
              **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
              **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
              **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
                i'm really excited that all you young guys want to come to scottfest!

i do have to post this tho
                if we catch anyone under 21 drinking alcohol, they will be asked to leave...... i try to make this a family event, and i want to assure the parents of those under 21 that they will not drink alcohol.
                i will be checking id's too.

same goes for those over 21......please no drinking and driving!

i have lost too many friends over they years to drunk driving

NO worries on my part... I don't touch the stuff, Ive got too much to lose if I get caught, and it isn't something I would partake in anyway.
                1985 GMC 1500

Comment

NO worries on my part... I don't touch the stuff,
                  Ditto on that (if I am able to come). There are too many people in my class that have gotten fucked up and have done really stupid shit.

Comment

Well, I will be drinking lots of Porter. That and Black & Tan.
                    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
                      Well, I will be drinking lots of Porter. That and Black & Tan.
                      Yeah dude. I tried the Black & Tan at the brewery last year, and that was some good shizz.

I may have to bring some Yuengling back with me this year. Can't buy that stuff around here.
                      **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                      **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                      **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                      **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

I'm going to bring back, well, a few friends and I.... 400 Cases!

Comment

Its a no go for me. We have another huge car show to go to that weekend, and I'm needed to help tow the car up. However I am going to try to make it next year.

On the plus side, I may have found me a coupe.

Comment

Just got my vacation days approved.

I am good to go.

sigpic
                            - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

woohoo!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

This next weekend I am going to get the GMQ ready for the road. Finally get my new wheels/tires and brakes on. It's on!!

Comment

Working...
                                X